My son does not have clarity in speech

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Disha

My son is 6 years old. He does not have clarity of voice like other kids.

His DOB 22.11.2016

NAME AARYAN PABBY

TIME 9:13 AM

PLACE NEW DELHI

• #133734 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the chart of your Son, he has Kaalarp dosha of the 3rd house, which is related to communication. 3rd lord is in the 12th house. Moon is with Rahu forming the chander gharan dosha. Venus and Rahu period is going on. You will see improvement after November 2023. You should seek a doctors advice and also take him for some therapy if recommended by doctor.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #133743 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Udaya Lagna in your son’s birth-chart is placed in Dhanur Rashi. Venus/Shukra the 6th lord of Roga-Sthana is placed alongside. Incidentally, the child is running Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, who shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitabtion in Navamsa or D-9. To make matters worse, 2nd lord of Speech Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in his enemy house in the 12th house. He is conjunct Sun/Ravi (who is not really happy or comfortable being their) and Mercury/Budha. Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja participate in Rashi Parivarthana, as also form Papakartari Yoga. Apart from that Moon/Chandra is in very close conjunction with Rahu, is not a good sign.

Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 10th house of Kanya Rashi. He shows up in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Navamsa or D-9, giving some hope.

Take care…

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: My son does not have clarity in speech
Your information: