Nadi dosh cancellation according to pada veda

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Divya

Good morning pandit ji.
      Can you please clarify one doubt…boy purvabadra nakshatra pada 3 and girl hasta nakshatra pada 1. Is there any chance to get cancellation of Nadi dosha according to padas.
      Boy details
      Date of birth 8/3/1989
      Time 8:46 am
      Girl details
      Date of birth 21/05/1994
      Time 9:15 am

• #130809 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The boy is born under purvabadra nakshatra pada 3 and girl is born under hasta nakshatra pada 1, as there is no nadi paad vedha, there is no Nadi dosha which is good. It means that health issues and children problem will not be there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #133511 Reply
      Naresh Chandra Dubey

Pranam Pandit ji

The boy Sanjeev Kumar Sharma date of birth 15 Aug 1978, Time of birth 00.30 hrs Place of birth New Delhi India and girl NEHA DUBEY date of birth 18.11.1982, Time of birth 18.30 hrs birth place SAMBHAL Uttar Pradesh India , birth Nakshatra of Sanjeev is MULA Nakshatra Pada – 3 and birth Nakshatra of NEHA MULA and Pada -2 . Please help me in deciding where there is Nadi Dosh and if so Pl. suggest the remedies for its cancellatuion

• #133546 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As both are born in Adya Nadi there is Adya Nadi dosha for both. However as there is No Nadi Paad vedha, Nadi dosha gets canceled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic astrologer

• #137536 Reply
      v

male – ardra pada 4

female – moola pada 3

any possibility of nadi dosh cancellation?

• #137539 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Checking for Nadi dosha cancellation (Nadi Paad Vedha) takes a lot of time. Kindly whatsapp on +91-9417884861 for Paid Horoscope Kundali Milan Analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #137649 Reply
      Aparna

When will my life partner come in my life, how will he be … his characteristics … nature, work, looks anything you can tell … and how will my married life be… i will go to which place after marrige

09-09-1997 , 19:14 , Bathinda

• #143091 Reply
      Himanshu

Namaskar pandit ji.
      Can you please clarify one doubt…boy Pushya nakshatra pada 4 and girl Anuradha nakshatra pada 2. Is there any chance to get cancellation of Nadi dosha according to padas.
      Boy details
      Date of birth 16/11/1992
      Time 3:20 pm
      Girl details
      Date of birth 03/06/1993
      Time 7:30 pm

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Nadi dosh cancellation according to pada veda
Your information: