need assistance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      anand

I need some assistance regarding my 5 year old grandson. He just refuses to go to school and throws a tantrum.
      Is there something in his birth chart that can remedy this

DOB May 30, 2019
      TOB  11:54 AM
      P​OB  Mumbai

• #150795 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Considering the birth-time to be accurate, Ascendent or Udaya Lagna is placed in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi. Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord and is placed in the 8th house… Ashtama Chandra is neither comfortable nor happy being placed in Randra-Sthana or house of Challenges.

Given Moon/Chandra’s placement, the child has started his first Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, the child and immediate family will be experiencing some effect of the same.

Moon/Chandra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revathi Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. So, the child started his life in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha, activating Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja and Rahu, both placed in the 5th house of Primary Education in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi. Current Antara is that of Saturn/Shani-dev (very closely conjunct and activating Ketu. In fact, they engage in Planetary War or Graha Yudha), placed diametrically opposite in the Zodiac sign of Sagittarius or Dhanur Rashi. So, I’m inclined to think the child has excess energy, has anger/temper issues and limited calmness/focus. In the current scheme of things, he could very well be classified as being in the Autistic or ADHD Spectrum.

All said and done, I’m inclined to think the child can still be slowly calmed and eventually reasoned with. Please let me/us know if that is not really the case. That said, it might not be a bad idea to consider propitiating afflicted/affecting celestials.

Take care…

• #150853 Reply
        anand

Thank u, Buddy.

Yes, he is diagnosed as having  borderline autism. (very correctly anaylsed!)

I would love to to consider propitiating afflicted/affecting celestials.

If you have any suggestions/recommendations, i will certainly have it done

• #150874 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Although the symptoms are same/similar, like I mentioned there does not seem to be deeper afflictions to either brain/head. So, I’m inclined to the situation is not too bad. But then, the Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev being placed diametrically opposite to each other and being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis and them getting activated simultaneously is not a good sign.

Hopefully, things should get better with time – although I’m still left wondering about the close conjunction of Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu, specially since subsequent Maha-Dasha is that of Ketu.

Given the situation, it would make sense for you guys to consider propitiating afflicted planets (starting with Ketu for appeasing Lord Ganesh comes first, followed by Saturn/Shani-dev, Mars/Kuja and Rahu), apart from learning of ways to deal with the child… for I’m inclined to think parents and immediate family need to be counselled or coached on ways to deal with the child, specially so in this particular case.

Take care…

• #150882 Reply
          anand

Thank you for the update…as i mentioned earlier he was diagnosed as ‘borderline’ autistic, which makes me think positively regarding this unfortunate  ‘affliction’, as the situation is not really bad as i would have thought. I really hope and pray that things would normalize in the days to come.

All the same i will seriously consider propitiating the afflicted planets, as you have mentioned.

Finally, both parents and grand -parents, are handling this with care and caution, ensuring that the ‘trigger points’ are not ‘activated”.

Once again…a BIG thank u!!

• #150803 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Sir

Your grandson will do well in his studies. As Moon is connected to 8th and 12th houses and also watery signs. he may not concentrate on studies.  But his 4th and 12th cusp sub lord Saturn is connected to 5th, 6th,9th houses and through sub lord to 11th house gives the result of final success.

At the time of 16th year Venus bhukti commences which gives him satisfactory results.

You have to motivate him with good words, as lagna sub lord is Moon in the 8th. He is very active, intelligent and sensitive to react. He has very firm and fixed ideas but he would be very calm.

Good Luck

God bless him.

JVS Rao

• #150854 Reply
        anand

Thank u, Mr Rao!

• #150879 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Disclaimer: Request all to kindly bear with me and feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking… in the following post.

For the records, the same group/team of celestials (Ketu and Saturn/Shani-dev, by virtue of being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra and Mars/Kuja as the his depositor, will be active in Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha.

As much as I hate to dampen invalid or false sense of hopes/expectations, I rather the family look for suitable remedial measures. If I were to give an analogy, it is akin to dealing with a grenade/fireworks/crackers – one should learn to be cautious while handling them, to ensure they don’t explode. So, the trick is learning the trigger points of the child and ensuring the same is not yanked (although there will be limited control when the kid steps out into the real world, at least until he grows mature enough to understand and course correct himself).

Take care…

• #150880 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

All said and done, an in-person or visual assessment of the child, as also his growth/development thus far would have helped get a better understanding of the affliction. Unfortunately, we miss such quint essential details in this virtual platform.

Take care…

• #150968 Reply
      Yogi

Namaste !
      for accuracy and better understanding ,i need birth details of both parents of your grand child.certain conditions and predictions are based on root level.
      i will be able to stusy and help acordingly.
      peace

• #151003 Reply
        anand

Thank u, Sir, for your response

the details requested by you are as under:

ASHIRWAD MHATRE: (FATHER)
        DOB : 24.10.1986
        TOB  : 0610 HRS
        POB : MUMBAI
        NAKSHATRA : ARDHRA-3
        RASHI : GEMINI
        GOTRA : VISHWAMITRA

NACHIKETA: (MOTHER)
        DOB : 17.11.1982
        TOB : 1515 HRS
        P​OB : MUMBAI
        N​AKSHATRA : JYESHTA-2
        RASHI : SCORPIO

K​ABIR​: (SON)
        ​DOB : 30.05.2019
        TOB : 1154 HRS
        POB :  MUMBAI
        NAKSHATRA : REVATI
        RASHI : MEENA

• #151087 Reply
      Yogi

” Om Gam Ganapatye Namah”

Namaste to Anandji & Family,
      ” Kabir ” is an intelligent kid .due to past or previous good karmas and ancestors karmas he is born with Leo Asc and Sun is in 10th H( With directional strength).in his chart,there are some interesting combination and some are challenging combinations.nothing unusual or new ,Many of us do!back to your query that He just refuses to go to school and throws a tantrum.Tantrum is the way of child’s communication when a child can not express or adress the situation.in his chart, communicative ” Me” with Sun and ” Ra/Ma”is in Gemini in 11 th ,plus he is in MeMd/SaAd ,so communication has challenges ,obstacles .
      does he like to dance in family /general any function?
      does he like sportscar or loves to travel by car/train in fast speed?
      does he like the shape ” Triangle”?
      is he afraid of Bully at school or any communication related fight at school?
      there is more astrological insights related to parents and ancestors karma but this is public platform so in order to maintain the privacy and dignity of the family will not discuss about child birth,father’s and mother’s Karma but will give you suggestion based on that feel free to follow.
      Is there something in his birth chart that can remedy this
      remedial suggestions based on the question asked on top
      *please do needful guidance from professional practitioner(Child Analysts /medical experts)
      *Music with low octane musical notes or cartoons for Kabir.(Kafi,bhairavi,Khamaj,Darbari)
      *play games related to cars,Find right flags,chess(when he is at teen age )
      *right logic and relevant questions and command works on Kabir ,Anything other than logic or mind /emotional will not work.he is programmed with heavy Saturn -Ketu based poorvepunyas.
      *father needs to listen Jaunpuri(Heavybase as Pt.Bhimsen Shankar)and Father should do ” Seva” to his parents especially father,Should buy good cloths for father.
      *Mother needs to pray  lord Ganesha and watch Ganesha Tv serial or Cartoon with Kabir.
      *in case of fight at school /in school bus ,distribute chocolates /cookies/candies and give pigeons bird food.
      *if Kabir is staying with his grandparents than they need to recite Valmiki Ramayana and Gayatri Mantra Sadhna,japa. Because his age he can trace the written gayatri mantra with red ink(Viswamitra Gotra).
      Ps:
      This is just basic insights  per my astrological study,I am still student and in learning mode with hope and prayer for good to All.
      With Gratitude,
      Yogi

• #151109 Reply
        anand

thank u, yogiji….

will certainly follow the tips that you have mentioned

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: need assistance
Your information: