Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Astral

My Birth details –

15/09/1995,
      3:21 PM
      Ghaziabad, Uttarpradesh, India.
      Male.

I wish to ask whether my future wife have had physical relationship before marriage? I never kept any.
      And when will I marry?

• #153450 Reply
      Astral

Please someone answer my question.

• #153572 Reply
      astrologerdevanand

Physical relationships before marriage are a personal choice and can be viewed differently based on cultural, religious, and individual beliefs. Some see it as a way to strengthen intimacy and understanding between partners, while others may view it as something reserved for after marriage due to traditional or spiritual reasons. The key is mutual respect, communication, and consent. It’s essential that both partners feel emotionally ready and aligned in their values and decisions when navigating such aspects of their relationship.

• #153608 Reply
      Astral

But what does my Kundali says about her? Will she be keeping physical relationship with someone before marriage? Please answer. I shall be grateful to you.

• #153714 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Your query has been addressed previously. Last time around I had given the benefit of doubt to you. But then, I’d like to caution and warn you that “Doubt is a Deadly Disease – Beware!!!”.

You are welcome to seek as many alternate opinion as you wish.

Sincerely…

• #154109 Reply
      astrologerdevanand

The AstrologyMag forum post on “Physical Relationship Before Marriage” discusses how such relationships are viewed differently depending on personal, cultural, and religious beliefs. Some see it as a way to build intimacy, while others prefer to reserve it for after marriage due to spiritual or traditional reasons. The focus is on mutual respect, communication, and understanding between partners. It emphasizes the importance of being emotionally ready and aligning values when making such decisions in a relationship.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Physical Relationship before Marriage
Your information: