Please help – with solutions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ankitha

No father. Mother with two Spinster daughters. Elder working in Small co to manage family. Younger BE but not employed due to major brain problem. has been under treatment for 20 years. Nowadays lot of tension in their family due to Money shortage, no own house etc. They always think of ending their life, as no one to support them.What ever they try to do/invest they get cheated of their hard earned money
      Father has left small land which may fetch good price, if they get right person. Could you advise how’s their life based on the DOB of these two sisters. Because the younger one keeps getting her brain problem attacks now, which is affecting their family.
      Can they expect any peace.propsperity in their family
      DOB : 1) 12 Feb 1972 Morning 11.10 (2) 31 Jan 1976 Morning 11.05 Place of birth for both – hassan.

• #21497 Reply
      TMR

Write to the PM about them. Perhaps he can find some solution. Astrology is not a problem solver nor can give solutions to your problems. It can only evaluate a horoscope just like meteorological science.

• #21511 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      What is her mental problem?
      Try for a few months,holistic healing.
      Read in google-kumrao99 holistic healing .
      [email protected]

• #21523 Reply
        Ankitha

Thanks for the response. My parents tell that there are no problems without solutions. So i wrote considering based on their horoscope some solutions will be suggested.
        I shall check on the holistic healing .

• #21532 Reply
      TMR

Problems die on their own. We all have problems of some form or other on a day to day basis. Read my articles on navagrahastro.blogspot.in “Is there a God out there” and “Why we are Here” , “Remedies in Astrology” etc.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Please help – with solutions
Your information: