Possibility of marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jinal

Hello. Are there any chances of marrying the person i love?
      As presently there are problems. The guy needs time because of family and work pressures. My parents too against us and want me to get married to someone else soon.
      Please can anybody help me to know the immediate future. If any obstacles or would the guy agree?
      15 July 1992
      8.43am
      Mumbai

• #46892 Reply
      TMR

No, there are little chance of marriage in the immediate future.

• #46897 Reply
      Jinal

Sir can you be little more clear ? No chance of marrying this year with him or with anybody ?

• #46899 Reply
      TMR

Come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get a better picture of life ahead in better detail.

• #46959 Reply
      satish

Hello Jinal

Due to saturn retrograde it will not be easy to convince you on marriage matters.
      Rahu in 5 will give you an inter caste or different power.cultured spouse ..and you need to respect your parents wishes . due to strong mars and guru …your marriage life will be harmonious but you are advised to follow your parents and wisely use your discrimination

satish

• #47010 Reply
      Jinal

Thank you satish sir. Is it not possible to marry with my parents permission?

• #47028 Reply
        satish

there is possibility that your parents may agree as per prasna chart cast for your question..But due to retrogression of jupiter , combination of difficult planets saturn and mars,there will be delay.

more details

satish

[email protected]

• #47042 Reply
      Jinal

Thank u for replying sir. When are the chances of the guy agreeing to marry ! He is currently facing family and work issues. Have mailed you sir.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Possibility of marriage
Your information: