Possibility of marriage

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Damira Arifullina

Kindly advise is there happy marriage for me in my destiny? I am single and cannot even get acquainted with anyone. Time after time going for a walk or to park but always alone and nobody is interested in get acquainted. People tell me it’s because the way I look, too serious and not smily.

Damira Arifullina
      19 October 1986
      19:40
      Born in Kazan, Russia
      Living in Dubai, UAE

• #130635 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope I can say that your lagan is Gemini and Moon sign is Aries. 7th house which is the house of marriage, relationship, marital life is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in the 9th house. Sun, Venus and Mercury is in the 5th house. There is Kaalsarp dosha and Kemadruma dohsa in your horoscope, because of which you will get delays and obstacles in things you want. Rahu mahadasha period is going on and presently you are in the Rahu – Mercury period. This period although weak is still strong enough to give you good results. A relationship is there in the period ahead, but you have to come out of your cocoon and go and interact with people. Meet them at events, parties and try to mix more so that you meet a like-minded period. Like I said earlier the period of a relationship is certainly going on, and it is important for you to look around a person who will like to move ahead with you in a relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Possibility of marriage
Your information: