Problems with ex girlfriend

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanush

Recently my ex girlfriend came back in my life to beg me to take her back after she had a relationship with another guy for a brief period but after I considered she apologized about it and told me to Just forget about it . Can anyone look in my chart and tell me about this

place karnal

name Tanush

date 31 may 2004 16:10

partner name starts with k nd 6 letters born 11 August 2003 in Pune time unknown

• #154845 Reply
      T

Can someone please look into this I am a little bit fuckef up at the moment

• #154868 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As you are facing problem with ex we look at your horoscope and see your lagan and Rashi is Tula or Libra ruled by Venus. Venus is retrograde in your D1 chart signifying instability in your love life. Rahu is in the 7th house which is never good. Saturn rules your 5th house of love and romance. Presently Saturn is retrograde as indicated above in Aquarius. It is best to forget about this girl and move forward in life. After Saturn retrogration ends on 15th November 2024, there will be new energy forming which should bring you closer to someone who will interest you deeply. However, you should do Venus remedies for improving your relationship and love life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #154877 Reply
      Tanush

Sir , I love her more than anything and it’s not something I am confused about . I know everything about her the good and mostly the bad she did . Anyways I am thinking of proposing to her tomorrow is there any way I will be successful? Thanks a lot for spending so much of your precious time on me

• #154938 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As explained to you earlier Saturn which rules the 5th house of romance, love is moving retrograde, which means the possibility of getting favourable results from the 5th house is weak. When planets move retrograde they tell us to rethink, introspect, relook and reconsider other options.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Problems with ex girlfriend
Your information: