Relationship advice

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Riya

My birth details:
      1 Dec 1999
      12:59pm

His Details
      4 July 1999
      10 am

The guy and his family told me that our horoscopes matched perfectly and we got enough points so they agreed for the marriage. But recently I came to know that we don’t get enough points through kundali matching and all of that was a lie. I feel betrayed and I think he’s only with me for money. Recently he even started attacking me personally and I am losing my mental peace. He is victimising himself and I am not able to focus on my studies. I want to get out of this relationship but he is constantly trying to manipulate me with his words and emotionally blackmailing me. Is my decision correct? How do I get away from him?

Thank you!

• #125554 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope matching your Guna milan score is just 9.5 out of 36. You need minimum 18 gun for marriage. There is Gana, Bhakoot and Nadi dosha. There is also a Mangal dosha mismatch.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #125560 Reply
      TMR

Horoscope matching has to be done scientifically. You were born in USA and horoscope has to be calculated based on the place of birth. Come through Paid consultation after reading through my book given in my profile.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Relationship advice
Your information: