Separation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bipasha

hello

I would like to understand my chances of separation and it’s possible timing. I am in an unhappy marriage and in love with someone else. Birth details: 3 July 1981, 01:30 m), Silchar.

Many thanks

• #137033 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please clarify if it was a day-time or night-time birth.

Just so you are aware, you seem to be in the midst of a unfavorable Ketu Maha-Dasha and Antara of unfavorable Rahu is probably making this nastier. For the records both Rahu and Ketu have below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga. Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chanda or Ashtama-Shani is also contributing to the current unhappiness in your relationship.

Take care…

• #137034 Reply
      Bipasha

Thank you very much for the guidance. The time of birth is 1:30am. so shortly after midnight.

Is a separation possible? The unhappiness has increased in the last 3-4 years but I have never been happy in this relationship, there are compatibility issues, but we stay together for our families. Is a separation likely soon? is it possible to say? Many thanks

• #137040 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You seem to be detached… at least in your mind. It would perhaps make sense for us to check shared Karma. So, please consider sharing birth-details of your husband and let me know if you have kids (I observe some challenges in parental bliss).

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Separation
Your information: