Serious health and career issue..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mayank Varshney

DOB 15 MAY 1988
      TIME 2.14 PM
      PLACE KASGANJ(UTTAR PRADESH)

Hello sir…I am suffered from serious depression…right now depression is cured ..but I am suffering from serious lack of willpower,indecisive Ness…lack of concentration….I completed my engineering in 2012…but after that I am not able to get job…there is no despline in life…I can’t continue any work continously…other thinks that I don’t want to do work ,I am lazy..but every work seems to burden to me ….please help me..

• #130697 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Mayank,

Looking at your chart I can say that the period of Rahu mahadasha has been a difficult one for you. You are presently in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Shani. This period till June 2023 is challenging one for everyone and so has been for you as well. I feel the upcoming period next year after April is a better period for you and should take you towards your goals. As you must have heard that God helps those who help themselves. Therefore you have to take your life in your hands. You already know that you are not disciplined so you need to bring the necessary changes in your life. It is only you who has to help yourself not anyone can help you if you do not try. So Get up early in the morning, sleep on time, eat on time. As you do not have a job now daily go for a walk or try to connect with the nature in the evening. Find a job for yourself, it is likely that you will not find a job which is to your expectations because you have been not working for such a long time. But you can still try to get something which will bring that necessary change that you need and that change is Feel Good about yourself which is totally missing. Apply for a job and I’m sure the upcoming period will also help you in reaching your goals. Also you can do the remedies given below which will further expedite things for you.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily after bath.
      2. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays
      3. Light a Diya under a Peepal tree every Saturday

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130702 Reply
      Mayank Varshney

Thank you sir.

• #130703 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Get yourself a job and tell me.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130738 Reply
      Mayank Varshney

I am telling you what I did and what I am doing..in 2005 my father expired…since then from 2005 to 2012 I went to temple every Tuesday and worshipped hanuman ji and ram ji….in same year I light a diya below peepal tree every Saturday…hanuman chalisa is recited every day in my family.From last 2 years i am doing jalabheshek to shiv ji every day at home …but still I am facing problems…and not so much improvement..
      From 2012 I stopped going to temple and stopped lighting diya..becoz after doing this I feel more stressed instead of felling good.

• #130739 Reply
      Mayank Varshney

A astrologer told me to do jalabheshek to shiv je…recite Om namah shivaya with rudraksh mala…I am doing jalabheshek..with little milk and little curd and water….and instead of reciting mantra Om namah shivaya(bcoz my mind wander when I try to recite) I wrote around 50,000 to 60,000 times Om namaha shivaya on notebook…
      My point is I am doing my efforts..but still I am facing problems..
      The reason can be in my kundle is……..expect jupiter every planet is around 0 degree or 1 degree…this is weakest…this can be reason of my low willpower…and difficulty in focus..and difficulty in doing any work consistently…..You can tell better about this???
      And I read shiv stutie,shivashtak,shivpanchsharstrotam,rudrakshatak,mritunjaystrotam,shiv arti and shiv chalisa every Sunday from last one year…

• #130740 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Mayank, kindly do not mix the two things. In life, you have to bring a balance between spirituality and the materialistic world. Both are important at your age, which is to earn and support yourself and your family and also spend some time to thank the All Mighty God for all His blessings. You cannot say that I was doing puja only for receiving materialistic gain like money, job etc, then your puja was not pure. The purpose of any puja is to connect with the Divine and get that extra energy that was missing. God will not go and give your interview. You will have to do it yourself. So I suggest that restart doing the puja that I suggested and also apply for jobs etc. Remember be aware of the fact that there is a huge gap of 10 years or so from when you completed your education and now, so do not expect that you will get exceptional opportunities, especially when we are still coming out of the Covid crisis and the world economy is in a slowdown. Just apply and be ready to do any decent opportunity that comes your way. This will only be a stepping stone for future gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Serious health and career issue..
Your information: