Sons education

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kishore
        1.  My sons date of birth is 30 Dec 2007 ,time is 6.30 PM trivandrum kerala

I would like to know how about his studies. Which area he should focus. Please advise.

• #135844 Reply
      TMR

For a full horoscope analysis you can come through Paid consultation which will answer your question in detail.

• #135995 Reply
      kishore

Sir, can u pls share me your contact number. I will take the paid service and you can answer my queries.

• #136021 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Online and virtual forums are not the best to pose such generic queries. Ideally, it would make a lot of sense to factor Desha-Kaala-Patra (with adequate understanding of the native/family background, before venturing out with an assessment.

Anyways, below are my 2 bits… for whatever they are worth. Hopefully, you’ll realize I’m succumbing to the pressure of your desperation as a parent. Kindly bear with me for anything that is not to your taste or liking… and feel free to ignore any part or this post/response in it’s entirety.

Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in Mithuna/Gemini Rashi, Moon/Chandra is placed in Virgo/Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. So, your son started his life with a couple of years remaining in Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system)… with Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. As a child he would not have realized the situation, but it was not the best of times for the parents.

Thereafter, he probably had a few good/decent years in his primary schooling years, during the later part of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha. He is currently (since December 2019) in the midst of Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha. The hot headed Deva-Senadipathi is not really a benefic for the birth-chart. And, CoVID pandemic has perhaps not helped his cause – nor has fortune/luck favored him. So, it would perhaps make sense for you to be a bit realistic in your expectations of his academic performance and achievements – although he might do well and surprise himself to some extent this year. But then, I inclined to think the years ahead will not really be a walk in the park for him. So, it would make sense for you to get ready for a few years of roller-coaster ride.

Given that Rahu Maha-Dasha will start from December 2026, I think it might not be a bad idea for you to let him pursue his passion – whatever it might be. In any case, to me it looks like he will probably end up doing something unconventional for the bulk of his prime age.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Sons education
Your information: