Speech delay and ASD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Seetha

My son is 7 year old DOB- 13/04/2017, time-12.36PM. please guide me about his speech status and if he will develop good communication in future and about his independent living.

• #152537 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam

Please give the place of birth of the boy.

• #153002 Reply
      Seetha

DOB- 13/04/2017

Time- 12.36pm

Boy

Place- Bengaluru

Thank you

• #153019 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in the Zodiac Sign of Cancer or Karkataka Rashi. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra is placed in the 4th house of Homely Comforts. Incidentally, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Roga-Karaka and current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru-dev.

To make matters worse, Jupiter/Guru-dev has activated 2nd lord of Speech Sun/Ravi, who has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha-Varga. He is placed very close in the deep Gandanta degrees, at the extreme edge of the Zodiac sign of Pisces or Meena Rashi. Jupiter/Guru-dev, the Karaka for Speech is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 3rd house of Courage/Pro-active Initiatives. This has made the child a bit tentative/timid by nature. Further, both Jupiter/Guru-dev and 3rd lord of Communications Mercury/Budha being Vakra is another indicator of some weakness in this area.

Given the situation, it would make sense to consider propitiating the contributing Planets/Grahas – Maha-Dasha lord and Roga-Karaka Jupiter/Guru-dev, Sun/Ravi and making the child hear Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama.

Take care…

• #153022 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam

Lagna sub lord Saturn is in the 5th house (relief from any ailment). Saturn is in the star of Ketu (in 8th house-defect) and sub of Moon (lagna lord). Moon is in 4th house (airy sign). Moon is in Jupiter star who is the lord of 6th (sickness) in the 3rd house(hearing).  So Saturn gives some relief, but there would be a problem of hearing in right ear. He has longevity.

Speech: 2nd house deals with speech. The sub lord of 2nd and 4th house is Venus (lord of 11th – cure from any disease) is in 9th house, a watery sign Meena. Venus is in distant connection with Sun ( lord of 2nd house – speech). Venus is in the star of Jupiter (lord of 6th – sickness) in 3rd house. And Venus is in the sub of Rahu in 2nd house. And the Rahu is in the star of Ketu in 8th (defect). Venus has watery sign connection there would be speech in low pitch.

Brain and nervous system: It is connected with Mercury. Mercury deals with communicating ability. Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 8th and sub of Saturn in 5th house. Saturn is in the star of Ketu in 8th house. Even though there is a relief in the system, there would be defect in his communications. Again he has to go hospitals for treatment.

Mind: Indicator is Moon. Moon is the lord of 1st (self) in the 4th house. Moon is in the star of Jupiter lord of 6th in the 3rd house.  Moon is in the sub of Saturn in 5th house. So Moon is showing defect, but there would be relief. The problem is Chronic.

Conclusion: There is a defect in hearing and also speech. Once if he starts speaking he would speak at length.  Then Cure when?

The running period is of Jupiter. He is the karaka for Speech. He is a benefic.  He is aspected by 2nd lord Sun from a watery sign. The speech is very low.

There would be cure from 23-12-2024 in Sun bhukti. Moon bhukti is also favourable that is from 11-10-2025. In Mars bhukti which is from 10-02-2027 there would be a vast change and relief would be there. Next bhukti is of Rahu which is from 17-01-2028 to 11-06-2030 you will find satisfactory relief.

In Saturn bhukti I hope he will be good and do all his works. He stands on his own legs.

God bless you all

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #153031 Reply
        Seetha

Thank you sir, I shall make him hear Vishnu sahasranamam.

Any other remedies?

he is currently diagnosed with Autism and has very minimal speech.

How is his future?

Will he able to talk and live an independent life in future?

Thanks in advance.

• #153032 Reply
        Seetha

Thanks JVS Rao sir for those positive prediction after year 2028.

Gives me lot of relief to know that he will be able to live an independent life

Will he excel in any field?or which field I should put him in?

Is there any remedies to help him?

L

• #153036 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam

Please pray your family deity. There would be some relief. Mercury denotes Lord Vishnu or Lord Hayagreeva . So listen him Hayagreeva slokas. Let him get recovery. Then let us think the field to which he suits.

JVS Rao

• #153079 Reply
        Seetha
        • Namaste sir
        • #153080 Reply
          Seetha

Also given the condition of my son which has made me take a back step in professional/ career aspect since 4 years, I am now planning to start my own healthcare setup, based on my horoscope, i would like your suggestion to know my future and is it the right time to start my own business/healthcare.

DOB- 18/11/1988

Time- 00.30AM

Female

Place- Bengaluru

Kindly give your opinion

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Speech delay and ASD
Your information: