Speech delay in child

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Shweta Patel

<p style=”text-align: center;”>My son has a speech delay. I’m facing sleepless nights due to this. He is 2 years 3 months old. He is very active, playful and has no issues with food, sleep or any other things. He has started nursery 2 weeks back but not settling as he has terrible social anxiety. We have contacted a speech therapist and they have asked us to get him tested for autism.</p>
      I want to know if there is anything in his horoscope that points to autism or severe speech delay and if there are any remedies I can do.

His details below:

Name- Rudra Patel

Dob- 21/03/2022

Time and place of birth- 11:14 am, Bristol, UK

Please help a worried mum out.

• #149581 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

Please reply if any of them are right then I will address your query

His father is very knowledgeable man, a person filled with lots of wisdom especially related to hidden knowledge and related to stock investments and his work is related to manufacturing of shoes/ manufacturing of wearable items in a very far away place.

He must have gotten cheated many times in his life while learning courses from his guru’s/ teacher and he has habit of showing off his knowledge when not required can’t control himself kind of obsessed about it but when get the deserved credit for his advices as his own siblings and family member don’t listen but his friends of different culture respect him a lot.

You must have promised god that you will travel to temple after this child will be born and it is temple of god quite different from your family religious believes of different culture and that god is known for teaching preaching to his students and being silent. And you haven’t done that.

His mother has habit of wasting lots of clothes not wearing them but still holding onto them, has kept a refrigerator in the middle of the and one portion of that is never used. Also there are white curtains whole have whole in them, also blue in color and there are also lots of unused items stores related to beauty products for face. And similar case with the attic where heavy machine equipment is stored for long time used for food processing grinding over 700 watts

• #149583 Reply
        Shweta Patel

Hello Mr. Kanwar Aditya

Yes, my husband (Rudra’s father) is knowledgeable  and has a lot of knowledge related to stocks and investment. We are not involved in manufacturing or any kind of business. He is working as a project manager. He has not been cheated in his life and has a good relationship with his siblings and wider family.

We did not make any promises to travel to pray to a god after his birth.
        <p style=”text-align: right;”>I’m Rudra’s mother and I don’t have any habit of wasting clothes. We don’t have any white or blue curtains either.</p>

I I’m not sure what you mean by refrigerator or storing beauty items or heavy machine equipment.

Can you please elaborate and advise. Thanks

• #149586 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

Thanks for the feedback, Let me try again

Well are you not whimsical while eating food, you waste food saying you didn’t like its appearance and you always like to eat food in restaurant which is very classy and where there are not lots of people.

And you are emotionally attached to a lady in your family who has ruff married life but no separation because of interference of siblings and family responsibility, you consider her as same as your mother.

Child grandfather paternal very emotional kind of person hard to please and didn’t like to interact with other people except family members. And he must have travelled away from his native place with his family to a isolated part of a city with lots of rush, to start something new after someone death in the family, Because of work. And because oof his work he must have polluted a water body and give lots of emotional trouble to people, due to which in the later part of his life his wife must have gave him a lot of pain (left early than him). And he has habit of drinking wine on special occasions saved from long time he will drink a bottle in gaps not in one go.

As for clothes, you must have stored/ kept your old childhood clothes, and also of clothes from your past relationship still hold onto. You have habit of never telling complete truth to your husband especially on the matters related to relationship you always hide information.

The maternal grandmother of the native ie your mother must have left her education in between because of the marriage/ motherhood. She must have studied in a very good institute with lots of historical heritage. And during this time because of her sibling there were money issues in the family.

Childs elder uncle ie his father’s elder brother is suffering in the matters regard to kid and his married life is in trouble because his wife unfulfilling endless emotional desires for reason and she like to meet less people and always holds onto other’s negative talks and opinion for long time due to which she is a lone.

Maternal Grandfather had a very tuff life in the childhood never got along with his father because of difference of opinions as his father used to work in the technical field of giving advices related to solving vehicle problems. He must spend a lot of time of his life at place of his maternal aunt, because of his mother not so good health. And he must have fought his wife many times for emotional reasons in the starting of marriage due to which there was lot of trouble, dispute with the wife’s sibling as well.

If some of them are right kindly reply and change his name you name him Rudra now he is making you cry.

• #149588 Reply
      Shweta Patel

Hello Mr Kanwar Aditya

Not a single thing that you’ve mentioned above is true. Kindly do not post if you are not an astrologer and have no advice or remedy to provide.

• #149608 Reply
      aarush

don’t worry everything will be fine soon the second house of child is afflicted so that’s why there is delay in speech ;

neech aspect of mars

8th lord aspecting

6th lord aspecting

12th lord aspecting

moon with ketu

so this all was

this all are creating problem within few years everything will be fine and don’t  speak this all in front of new born otherwise it will create a big empact on later life just do ganesh ji puja and hanuman chalisa for your child on daily basis

contact for more details +91 9016193093

• #149619 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in Gemini/Mithuna Rashi. Lagna Lord and Karaka for Communication Mercury/Budha is in very close conjunction…in fact quite distracted, while being at logger-heads in a Planetary War or Graha Yudha with Karaka for Speech Jupiter/Guru-dev, in the 9th house of Dharma-Sthana.

Presence of low-profile miscreants Maandi & Gulika in the 2nd house and Ketu in the 2nd house from Moon/Chandra is perhaps an indicator of some issue with speech. Moon/Chandra being adrift in the middle of nowhere, with very little support on either side of the flanks is an indicator of the mind wandering. There is also some hints of anger/personality issues with the child.

Lastly, Moon/Chandra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu – who is not a benefic for the child. So, the child started his life in a trying/testing Rahu Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system). Luckily, he is inching towards the fag end of Rahu Maha-Dasha (till end of 2025) and will soon start Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru-dev, when some change can be expected.

Anyways, it would make sense for you guys to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, while continuing with Speech Therapy. In the interim, please consider offering special prayers on a regular basis to Lord Ganesha and propitiating Rahu, Jupiter/Guru-dev and Mercury/Budha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

PS: Kindly consider providing some insight into the environment at home, for there seem to be some indicators of fights/arguments, that might be affecting the child’s mind/thinking.

Take care…

• #149635 Reply
      Shweta Patel

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Thank you Aarush and buddy. Is there a period when things will get better? We are just concerned about the lack of speech. Our home environment is harmonious and we have no fights or issues within the family. I have noticed you mention about Rahul mahadasha are there any remedies I can do for him? I’m already chanting hanuman chalisa and worshipping shivji and fasting every Monday.</p>

• #149646 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The next few month – until start of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha will be a bit challenging for the child and hence for the family. If possible, please consider getting a Rahu Shanti Homa/Havan (a fire ritual) done – it will be beneficial. If not, kindly consider offering special prayers on a regular basis to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Chandi/Maha-Kali/Durga/Chamundeshwari, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

On the sidelines, it would make sense for you to consider propitiating Jupiter/Guru-dev and Mercury/Budha (hearing/reading/chanting and making the child hear Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama and chanting of simple Guru mantra will be beneficial).

Take care…

• #149667 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

Your grandfather was involve in re-construction of temple at a spiritual place your father also did but kind of left it in between or there some trouble related to construction as it was taking to much time also trouble from government because of laws kindly help in completing it and maintain it, And both of you should donate black blankets to beggars and yogis and plant Banyan tree in the temple also Peepal tree and pray to it.

Second is you have too much heat so apply curd while taking bath to private areas and ask your husband to donate a heavy electrical equipment stored for long time related to vehicles and not used may be speaker.

Both of you should join a spiritual group, donate small electronic equipment’s you have kept for long time and also if possible place a backup invertor electronic device at spiritual place/ or an Eletronic device like a fan for pandit ji.

Also bring shivling normal one small and offer haldi from this coming poornima to next one, everyday and and white till as well, gold bhasam also if possible, you will have good chances ahead if you do.

Take care of the trees like your own kid remember is otherwise trouble might come later on.

Its tuff for u having kid but try these remedies atleast till sept.

If it works which very high chance kindly send a mail at [email protected]

• #149668 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

sorry it was not for you sent by mistake

• #149675 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello Swetha ji,

Your Son Rudra is running Rahu Maha Dasa; and Rahu is the atmakaraka planet, which is a difficult situation in terms not being able to come out in speaking properly.
      Rahu is the significator of fears/phobias + being at his earliest ages +being the atmakaraka planet is affecting so much; while its other half Ketu is posited in the 2nd. house of Arudha Lagna.

Fortunately Rahu dasa of the atmakaraka will be over in 2025 end.

As his 2nd lord moon is in A2 without affliction he should be fine in speech in future.
      The social anxiety he is facing is there no doubt as there his Ketu in the 6th. house is in the second to the Arudha Lagna, and few other factors.

His chart meets with a lack of support till April/May 2025.

I wonder if you realised of his speech problem at the second quarter 2023 (March to June 2024)?

RishiRahul

http://www.rishirahul.com

• #149752 Reply
      Shweta Patel

Dear Rishi ji

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you for your response. You’re absolutely correct we realised his speech delay in Feb – march 2024.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>As you mention his rahu mahadasha is expected to finish by end of 2025. Does this mean I cannot expect any development in him in terms of speech or talking? He will turn 3 in march 2025 and we are worried that being behind in speech will affect him in all areas like learning, toilet training etc.</p>
      Thanks

• #149893 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Swetha ji,

Thank you for confirming; means I could atch the chart right!

The first half 2025  onward should see improvement certainly, with ‘also’ transit saturn  moving away from zero ashtavarga.

For more sharper details on this a detailed consulting may be pursued, as I blend Astrology, Numerology and palmistry to arrive at real accuracy, guiding and advising. You may check my profile/links.

RishiRahul

http://www.rishirahul.com

• #149895 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Swetha ji,
      Thank you for confirming the time you realised your sons speech delay!
      Giving the period Jan to May 2025 to be a breather opening to your sons improvment in communication; albeit with sustained effort from June/July 2024.
      For further details, since I do detailed analysis by blending Astrology, Numerology and Palmistry, you may opt for proper consultancy, where you would be guided/assisted in the process. You may check my profile.

RishiRahul

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Speech delay in child
Your information: