Studies and Career

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MIR

hI

DOB : 14 Mar 2006

TIME : 13:51

PLACE : surat.

I am in 12th Sci (PCM).give some best detail about further Studies and Any cometitive Exam which is best for me for Good Education and Career.

• #135162 Reply
      MIR

Any Reply Please

• #135181 Reply
      TMR

Get back to us when you complete your PCM with marks scored.

• #135193 Reply
        MIR

ok thank you

But i need answer that which line is better for me because my maths and Physics are very good.

• #135195 Reply
      MIR

give best reply Buddy Sir

• #135201 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Going by the birth-details shared, it looks like Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in Mithuna Rashi, with low profile miscreants Mandi & Gulika. Both Udaya Lagna and current Maha-Dasha lord Moon/Chandra are caught in strong Papakartari Yogas, an indication of perhaps weak physical constitution and restricted or constrained thinking.

Moon/Chandra is aspected by malefic Mars/Kuja, along with Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha and Sun/Ravi. Given that Moon/Chandra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshtra, you started this life in (5th &) 12th lord Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana (as per Vimsottari Dasha system) till 2012, with Sade Sathi running in parallel. So, you might have experienced some health pr other issues and early childhood would have been a bit challenging – giving stress/tension and unwanted expenses to parents/family. Thereafter, you ran Maha-Dasha of Sun/Ravi. He has below par Vimsopaka Bala – as are Mars/Kuja and Jupiter/Guru-dev.

Anyways, things could get a bit challenging with the onset of Ashtama Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra in Meena Rashi, a couple of years from now. So, the suggestion is to make good use of current time and inherent intelligence to pursue your passion or area of interest, instead of getting distracted or seeking astrological guidance.

Take care…

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Studies and Career
Your information: