Suggestions on Jobs and life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sanjay

DoB: 23 – 12 – 1985
      Place of Birth: Parvathipuram (AP)

Dear Members

I studied what I like, in the best of university. Later got into best placement for the year, the best place I though I would be in. But got kicked out of the job. This was in the year 2012. Later joined a job with almost 60% pay cut. Confidence drained all together. After being there for 2 yes, I have changed some 10 jobs later. Getting into best positions and later getting drowned in politics and either getting kicked out or me leaving the job. I slog and later once the product is well built, I get pushed out. I lost hope on jobs.

I got married 7 years ago and have a kid and I am 38 years of age. Zero savings.  All the horoscope predictions in the  world told me I will have the best year as per career but I am sitting jobless with low entu levels. 2023 was a trying year for me with zero peace. It drained out everything in me. Especially in 2021 I managed to crack a big multi crore deal for a company. The company promised me better position. But once the project came in I was cornered and was thrown out of the office in matter of half an hour. Last year I joined a person who likes my work and we both have good work understanding. Now we don’t like each other. He ensured I complete all work and he later ended my contract.

Next year my sade sati will start and there is one phase when Rahu and Shani will be on position. These two things are scaring the hell out of me. Secondly I am going crazy with stress and lack of job at me end currently. Also love marriage but been having troubles in marriage from initial days it self. Some say Mahadasha is an problem, Some say I am a king (with 0 in my account – Laughs)

I want to know when can I get out of these troubles and have a stable career which can earn me some money to save.

Seeking desperate help here as I am not having enough for paid services.

• #147866 Reply
      Sanjay

DoB: 23 – 12 – 1985
      Time 7:30PM
      Place of Birth: Parvathipuram (AP)

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Suggestions on Jobs and life
Your information: