Third Marriage Chance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kalpana M

Kalpana (Female)  24 March 1985, Time 21:40 PM, Hardua 80 E 59, 24 N 52 (Hardua, Sarai Kansrai, UP)

2nd Husband (Male) 20 June 1980, Time 20:35 PM, Chennai

No Child from any marriage. First Marriage (2010) Separated (2010) Notary Divorce (2016). Second Marriage (2017) Separated (2018) Ex-Partee Court Divorce (2023) because of my Family interference especially my Mother and Father and my emotional foolishness and desire for money and lavish life. My Second Husband made several pleas to me to comeback but I did not go. Hence he filed for Divorce as I stopped all communication and I did not appear in Court ever. I got to know from others that He still misses me and wants me back. He is still alone and not remarried. But my Parents not allowing me to go back.

1) Will I be able to Reconcile with him ever.

2) If not will I get Marry again to someone else.

3) Is there a chance for my Second Husband to marry someone else.

Can esteem Astrologers guide me. Thank You. Seeking Blessings.

• #143532 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Your birth-chart is interesting indeed – more specifically the 1st and 7th houses being caught in Ketu-Rahu axis, with the hot-headed Mars/Kuja powerfully placed in his Swasthana in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (in the Zodiac sign of Aries or Mesha Rashi) and closely conjunct Moon/Chandra (not to mention being caught in between hard-core malefics in a strong Papakartari Yoga), has made you a temperamental/emotional lady, with severe short-temper issues.

Apart from Ketu, low-profiles miscreants Maandi & Gulika hoovering around Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Libra or Tula Rashi is not a good sign.

Incidentally, your 7th house, 7th lord and the hot-headed Mars/Kuja have been active since 2009, with the onset of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha. Subsequently, that of Mars/Kuja from 2019 and will continue to be active in upcoming Rahu Maha-Dasha from 2026.

To make matters worse, it looks like you’ve brought good luck/fortune and your family is pretty well-off or decently placed. So, there seems to be very little motivation, mindset and intent of living with husband, specially with your temperament.

Hopefully, you have matured with age and realization has set-in. But then, the hot-headed devil can/will raise its ugly head and bare it’s fangs every so often. So, it is very important for you to focus on keeping your mind calm and focused on good/right things. Please consider practicing Yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation.

As for your query, it looks like both yourself and your ex-husband are under a strong influence of Ketu. You can try to overcome the influence and reconcile by propitiating Ketu (if both of you are willing and do the needful). An opportune window will open later in the year, if you are truly willing and desiring of reconciling. Please work with well-wishing friends, relatives and marriage counsellors.

Take care…

• #143581 Reply
        Kalpana M

Thank You Buddy. For such an in depth analysis of my horoscope. My parents are in no mood of reconciliation. I have changed my numbers as well. I don’t even have my 2 nd Husband number. I just wanted few clarifications if you can guide. My Humble request.

1) Can the period of 2 nd Husband approaching for reconciliation be known or a more tentative period of approach to Reconciliation be known (later this year I understand but a month range can you please specify).

2) In case if somehow my 2nd Husband approaches my Mom or Dad, as he does not have my numbers, will my Mom / Dad inform me. As I know they will not. Hence, with the help of Astrology I wanted to know, if only it can be known.

3) Will my 2 nd husband get Marry again to another person, if I don’t Reconcile or he never approaches.This will be his Third Marriage to another Person, if he marries.

2nd Husband (Male) 20 June 1980, Time 20:35 PM, Chennai

Kindly Guide. Thanks a Ton for all the guidance and support.

• #143533 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Incidentally, your ex-husband also has a nasty temper and can easily look like a dual-personality, when he loses his cool/calm composure. On the sidelines, he does not seem to be from a well-off background. So, he might be willing to reconcile…

In the current situation, there is a need for both of you to be counselled on the ills and odds, while preparing you for the next innings.

Take care…

• #143599 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

As mentioned earlier, there is a strong influence of Ketu on both sides. In case of your ex-husband, he is in the midst of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha (who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu) and Antara of Ketu until mid-September 2024. So, any reconciliation can only be possible thereafter… more so, if Ketu has been propitiated.

Take care…

• #143609 Reply
          Kalpana M

Thank You Buddy for all the guidance, support and prompt reply. How can Ketu be propitiated. Can the process be informed here. Kindly Guide. Thanks a Ton.

• #143643 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given my understanding of the situation, I think it would perhaps make sense for you guys to consider performing Ketu Shanti Homa/Havan (a fire ritual) and offer special prayers on a daily basis to lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

• #143697 Reply
        Kalpana M

Thanks Buddy for the process to propitiate Ketu. Will discuss at home. Thanks a Ton for all the support.

• #143727 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There is absolutely no need to thank me. As called out several times in the past, I’d like to reiterate I’m probably living/breathing and doing whatever (including responding to queries here) as per my Karma… In doing so, I’m perhaps repaying or off-loading Karmic debts and burden.

In any case, please consider offering a penny or a dime (small change) to the Good Lord, if you think whatever I’ve shared has been of help to you.

Take care…

• #144574 Reply
        Kalpana M

Will do it Buddy. Thanks.

• #144635 Reply
        Kalpana M

Can you please tell me if I am able to find a new husband and when, because my parents and siblings are not interested in approaching my Second Husband. They are finding new alliance for me. Can astrology guide me that if I can get married Third Time. I mean to ask if Marriage Bliss is their in my chart or not.

Kalpana (Female) 24 March 1985, Time 21:40 PM, Hardua 80 E 59, 24 N 52 (Hardua, Sarai Kansrai, UP)

I know I am asking the same question again. But this time it is not with Second Husband but can I seek a new life partner as my family is finding alliance for me.

Kindly guide with a Yes or No or throw some insight. Though I understand you have already guided me well, but still the curious mind seeking more insight.

• #144650 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There are strong possibilities – not sure if the relationships will be stable or blissful though.

Take care…

• #144664 Reply
        Kalpana M

Thanks for the confirmation that I can get married for Third Time. Also Thanks for the warning. Any tentative period can be ascertained from my Horoscope. Thank You for all the support.

• #145099 Reply
        Kalpana M

Any tentative period can be ascertained from my Horoscope about Third Marriage. Thanks Buddy.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Third Marriage Chance
Your information: