Travel

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by J V S Rao (KP Follower).
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Renjit

Respected Gurus,

Recently I got attracted to astrology which unravelled lot of mysteries of my life . I have been blessed with strong Rahu in 11th house , Jupiter and Saturn conjunction in first house . I am 37 years of age and travelled all around the world and visited 70 plus countries till date . One of my travel I met a astrology expert and he told me , my travels are all blessed by strong Rahu which placed in eleventh house . I never thought a Malefic planet like Rahu can help someone travel around the world . Please advice how Rahu can cause frequent overseas travels which I thought is blessing from mainly Jupiter which rules overseas settlements or travel

• #57354 Reply
      J V S RAO KP follower

Mr.Renjit
      It will be convenient to discuss about Rahu or other planet, if you give your birth particulars (date, time and place of birth).
      You said your lagna is Kanya. Saturn and Jupiter are conjoined. Rahu in the 11th house. At that time Rahu is in the star of Saturn. Rahu has to give the results of Saturn, if Saturn is in 12th house, you can make a move to abroad. As Saturn is conjoined with Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th house, you will have frequent trips.
      Hence it is better to give your details.

• #57373 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will understand the mathematics behind astrology.

• #57646 Reply
      Renjit

JVS Sir,

TOB 15:30
      Place Guruvayur kerala
      DOB 05 May 81

• #57696 Reply
      J V S Rao (KP Follower)

Renjit
      To go abroad, we have to see 3rd (away from home), 9th (long distance travel) and 12th (new surroundings).
      In your case, Rahu is in 11th (fulfillment of desires) which is detrimental to 12th house. Then how Rahu has given the chance to tour in all the countries?
      Rahu as a Node is the significator of his house lord Moon. Moon is in the 9th house. Moon is in the star of Sun, who is the lord of 12th. Again Rahu is receiving 4th aspect from Mars lord of 3rd house. Rahu is receiving aspect from Saturn who conjoined with Jupiter lord of 7th house (house of break journeys).
      Jupiter is in the star of Sun (lord of 12th in the 8th house) and in the sub of Ketu (who is in 5th house). But that Ketu is in the star of Moon in 9th house.
      So Jupiter also has the role to move to overseas.
      Really you are blessed with Rahu being 11th house significator.
      Good Luck

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Travel
Your information: