Want joy in life.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Preeti

My daughter is leading a hard life. She is a single mom.

How can I bring joy, victories and triumph in her life?

How can I make her smile?

Plz guide.

17th November 1982.

• #151597 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide date, time and place of birth for astrology guidance.

• #152098 Reply
        Preeti

17th November 1982

Mumbai

3.02 pm (afternoon)

• #152110 Reply
          Preeti

17th November 1982

Mumbai

3.02 pm (afternoon)

What does this birth chart say?

• #151652 Reply
      astrologerdevanand

Joy in life often stems from aligning with your true self and understanding your unique astrological influences. By examining your birth chart, we can identify areas where you might find fulfillment and happiness. It’s important to focus on nurturing positive relationships, pursuing passions, and embracing opportunities for growth. I can provide guidance on how to harness your strengths and navigate challenges to create a more joyful and satisfying life experience.

• #152780 Reply
        Preeti

Waiting for your guidance.

• #152784 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Sir

The lagna of your daughter is Meena. Her birth star is Jyeshta and rasi is Vrischika.

7th house deals with matrimonial affairs. 7th cusp sub lord is Venus in 8th house, in the star of Saturn (lord of 11th and 12th) in the 7th hous and sub of Saturn who in turn is in the star of Mars (lord of 2nd house – family). So there are no 2nd marriage or other. But because of 8th house disturbances would be there.

Present dasa is of Sun. Sun is the lord of 6th (seperation or away from husband) in the 8th bhava (disappointments). So she has to face these things.

Bhukti lord is of Saturn. Even though saturn is in the 7th house, he is in Mars star (Mars in 10th house) and Sub of Sun. That Sun is the 6th house lord and connected to 8th house.

So this bhukti lord Saturn also gives disturbances. Next comes Mercury bhukti upto 23-11-2025, Ketu upto 31-03-2026 are also not co-operative.

But from Venus bhukti from 31-03-2026 things will become diluted and some favourable situation develops slowly upto 01-04-2027 which is end of Sun dasa.

Next comes Moon Dasa which is the only planet gives her happy days, which starts from 01-04-2027. God bless you and your daughter.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Want joy in life.
Your information: