When my health will be better

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha v

from some years my health is getting bad , is their any chances when will it get better.? My name- neha , date of birth- 10/11/1985 place – kanpur (uttar pradesh), time -13:25 pm.          Thanks

• #149007 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It would help if you were to elaborate, provide some background and helped set the context.

At the outset, I’m inclined to think you some anger issues… but concerning would be your susceptibility of getting tense/stressed, anxious, depressed etc.

Take care…

• #149151 Reply
        psychicrajsharma

I would prefer to remain unanimous and reserve the right to / not respond. I am active on a few forums and happen to use the same handle

• #149010 Reply
      Neha v

Some eye related issues from seven years and maximum time in year goes in illness , i live in usa came here for kids holiday and was going back on 12 but i think due to helath reasons , i have to postpone travel . Thanks yes i have anger issues and stress .thanks a lot

• #149022 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The planetary disposition seem to indicate the problem may be more acute with your left eye, than the right eye. In any case, please consider keeping tabs on your Blood Pressure, Diabetes and other such. And, kindly consider propitiating Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra (the Karakas for right and left eye), along with current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru-dev.

On the sidelines practicing Yogasana/Meditation/Pranyama would be beneficial.

Take care…

• #149047 Reply
      Neha v

Thanku so much for replying will it be very serious can I contact you offline sir

• #149078 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, I believe whatever I’m doing here… in terms of sharing my knowledge / understanding is a way of shedding my Karmic debt / burden. So, astrology is neither a passion nor a profession for me. I’m invariably constrained by time/bandwidth. And, I’m sure  you can / will understand if I am driven by my Karma and some free-will to entertain, engage or disengage from any case / topic, at any point in time – specially since I believe I’m driven by my Karma.

All said and done, I would prefer to remain unanimous and reserve the right to / not respond. I am active on a few forums and happen to use the same handle (user name) in at least one other popular forum. You can reach out to me there by way of private message or share your e-mail coordinates / contact information. Time permitting, I’ll try to write to you.

Take care…

• #149139 Reply
          Gagan

Hello Buddy,

Could you please elaborate on the meaning of karmic debt? Also, if astrology isn’t your passion, what motivates you to engage in discussions on forums?

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: When my health will be better
Your information: