When my son will speak properly.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Neesha

Hi,

I would like to consult when my son will speak properly. He saying few words but cant make it in full sentence yet. He also going to speech therapy class as well.

DOB: 26/12/2019
      Time: 12.35 pm, Singapore Time

• #133824 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please check and confirm if the birth-details shared is accurate. If yes, kindly let me/us know if the specific birth-time was picked/suggested.

Take care…

• #133836 Reply
      Neesha

Yes, accurate. GMT +8

• #133887 Reply
      Neesha

any updates please?

• #133893 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Moon/Chandra in the child’s birth-chart is placed in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. So, the he was born in the challenging Ketu Maha-Dasha, around the time of the fierce Annual Solar Eclipse (which is credited with triggering CoVID-19 Pandemic), with a conglomeration of Planets/Grahas around.

Given birth-time seems to place Udaya Lagna in a Cusp/Sandhi in Meena Rashi – it would be in Kumbha Rashi, if the birth time was 10 minutes earlier. Further, the conglomeration of Planets/Grahas in Dhanur Rashi. – including placement of Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev, seems to indicate the  specific birth-time was perhaps picked/suggested.

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra, placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra (who was taking the full brunt while eclipsing Sun/Ravi. He rules the 3rd & 8th houses from Udaya Lagna and 6th house of Roga-Sthana from Chandra Lagna. So, there are inherent afflictions, that are contributing to the current condition.

Please continue to seek help and guidance from medical experts… along with suitable and appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Take care…

• #133897 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

By the way, Mercury/Budha is placed way too close to deep Gandanta degrees. He rules the 3rd house of communications in KalaPurusha’s birth-chart. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev and Moon/Chandra are close too Sun/Ravi for comfort. Please consider seeking help and guidance for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Take care…

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: When my son will speak properly.
Your information: