When Will I become Famous

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Joshua

Jan 28 1991 8:48AM Singapore

• #132143 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

When will I become famous? Famous can be interpreted in various ways. Being famous is different for different people. For some it is means being rich. For others it is recognition and appreciation. Instead of focusing on if you will be famous, it may be more productive to focus on developing your skills, pursuing your passions, and finding fulfillment in your personal and professional life. By doing so, you may find that success and recognition naturally follow, whether or not you achieve fame in the traditional sense. Remember that there are many paths to success and happiness, and it’s important to define your own goals and measure your progress in a way that feels authentic and meaningful to you.

Looking to your horoscope it is seen that Saturn rules the lagan and Venus which is the bhagesh or the bhagya lord is in the first house. Mercury which is the planet of creativity in your horoscope is in your 11th house of gains. You have a good horoscope and if you pursue your passion sincerely you will certainly get success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: When Will I become Famous
Your information: