When will I concieve and become mother

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      dishi

Hi

Please can someone let me know when will I concieve and become mother

It’s already 4.5 yrs of my marriage since waiting for that good news.

Nh details as below

21 may 1988

13:45 (1:45pm)

New delhi

• #149119 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Ideally, this topic is analyzed by considering and reviewing both (to be parents) birth-chart. And, as always it would help if some background information is shared, to help set the context.

Take care…

• #149128 Reply
      dishi

female

21 may 1988, 13:45, new delhi

Male

29 april 1987, 20:35, new delhi

we both wants to become parent, but many problems come all the time, sometimes it is family issues, some time health issue of female partner (me), lot of mental stress. can you please advise something on these information

• #149141 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

At the outset, 2-3 things seems to stand out in the two birth-charts. The 1st-7th axis seems to be afflicted, impacting spousal relationship. Both of you, by nature seem to be hot-headed and aggressive individuals. To make matters worse, you are currently in the midst of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, you are probably experiencing elevated levels of altercations, arguments and resultant stress.

Your husband has been running and slowly inching towards the fag end of Rahu Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system). He is not a benefic for the birth-chart and is placed in the 5th house of Putra-Sthana or Procreativity/Purva-Punya etc. Putra-Karaka Jupiter/Guru-dev is placed right there, along with 7th & 12th lord Venus/Shukra… giving an indication of him probablhyfalling in love with and marrying you. So, the same celestials will also be active during upcoming Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru-dev.

I’m not being judgmental here… so, kindly bear with me (and feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking) here. You probably did not have much of love like feelings for him and were perhaps driven by other factors. Incidentally, you have started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra (as per Vimsottari Dasha system), who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu and participates in Rashi Parivarthana with 2nd & 11th lord Mercury/Budha. Roga-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev being Vakra or Retrograde, placed in the 5th house and being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled Ketu is not a good sign. There is a good possibility of the health issue from Ketu Maha-Dasha has lingered on.

Given my understanding of the situation, it might not be a bad idea for both of you to consider seeking medical help/guidance. If already done, kindly consider sharing details of the diagnosis and medical opinion. If not done, it might not be a bad idea for you guys to consider doing so, at your earliest convenience – please be reminded, age is not really on your side.

On the sidelines, it may not be a bad idea for you to consider propitiating Rah-Ketu and chanting Santana Lakshmi Stotra  or Santana Gopala Mantra (a quick internet search would help) 108 times daily.

Take care…

• #149143 Reply
      dishi

Kya Bina medical treatment ke nh possible.

Also, let me know kya mujhe koi badi beemari hone

Ki sambhavna hai in future

• #149148 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The suggestion was for you guys to get a medical check-up done, to identify any issues and/or shortcomings. There is no need to think of treatment nor worry about something dreadful, without knowing and/or understanding the root-cause in its entirety. Isn’t it?

Take care…

• #149157 Reply
      dishi

My husband is stubborn..and not going for medical checkup.

So I am.worried about.

So.. the other question that is.. abt my health in future is different from my motherhood dream.

I just wants to know whether I ll be healthy in future or there will some diseases as I already have so many in this little age so worry about my future health

• #149228 Reply
      dishi

I am diagnose with
      Chrug Strauss syndrome

So

Worry about my health and future

• #149271 Reply
      dishi

Kindly advise

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: When will I concieve and become mother
Your information: