When will I get a job?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Richi

I had a job loss in April 2024 and haven’t bene able to find a new one since then despite my best efforts. My  details

DOB: 27th July 1979

Time: 02:30AM

Place: Jodpur, Rajasthan

Someone told me that I am going through Rahu mahadasha, is that correct? What is the solution. Please guide. Also, if there is Rahu mahadasha, can it affect my spouse and children as well?

• #150116 Reply
      Rh

Please help with this question. I will be very grateful

• #150134 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You’ve indeed started Maha-Dasha of Rahu from February 2024 (as per Vimsottari Dasha system). He seems to be placed  mischievously. Apart from him, I’d like to call out the need for you to be cautious of Ketu, who is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

Given the situation, it would make sense for you to consider propitiating Rahu-Ketu.

As for your other question… I’m sure you’ll understand and agree your situation will have some effects on folk around you. Likewise, any good from their lives can help uplift your situation… this is called collective or shared Karma.

Take care…

• #150136 Reply
      Rh

Thank you. Per my chart, do you have any indication when can I get a job? What precautions or remedies I should work towards? Your guidance is much appreciated

• #150397 Reply
      Richi

Please help esteemed astrologers

• #150501 Reply
      Rajastro

You will get job after November 2024 during RAH — RAH — SAT dasha

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: When will I get a job?
Your information: