When will I get married

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Krupa

Hi

Myself Nirzar. Dob. 5-Sept-1992 birthtime. 12:02am (midnight)

Can I please know when will I get married?

Any insights will be helpful.

• #142016 Reply
      Krupa

Sorry. Forgot to mention.

Place of birth. Ahmedabad

Thanks.

• #142029 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It looks like there are limited Yogas in your birth-chart. Further, the 2nd house of Family Expansion and 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or lord of Relationship seem to be afflicted from both Udaya Lagna or Ascendent and from Moon/Chandra Lagna.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make more sense for you/family to be a bit flexible, have a reasonable expectation and seek divine grace, as per your religious faith/belief.

Take care…

• #142032 Reply
      Well wisher

Feb 2027, you will be married

• #142151 Reply
      renu madaan

I have query regarding my brother marriege his details are mentioned below.

Name:- Hamesh madaan
      DOB 20 Jan 1991 , 11:5 M , Ladwa, Kurukshetra

We are tying hard however, we are not able to find his bride lease help us .

• #142160 Reply
      Akash Maheshwari

I am Akash From Jaipur DOB 15/12/1990, 11.03 AM.

There is a girl named Sanjana (19/03/91,4.15 PM, Jaipur). We were in a relationship for 3 years & our families were ready to get us married. Her family visited my home several times, I regularly met them. Her family was going on trips with me. We got engaged but Suddenly one day they refused to get us married & Sanjana stopped talking to me. She blocked me from everywhere. The date of marriage was fixed mutually. My parents booked the venue & all & Sanjana participated in all things. But suddenly on 19/09/23 she just stopped talking to me. I don’t know what happened & why ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: When will I get married
Your information: