Will I be rich in future

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ben

My dob is 22-06-2002 at 8am in Siddapur. Are there any indications of fame and wealth in my horoscope?
      Thank you

• #152968 Reply
      JVS Rao

Please provide your time of birth, place of birth. Siddapura is in North Karnataka. Latitude and longitude are required.

• #153164 Reply
      Ben

time 8am
      location siddapur (14.34322, 74.894)

• #153175 Reply
      JVS Rao

Ben

Your lagna sub lord is Rahu. Rahu is the sub lord of 5th (pleasurable pursuits) and 11th (friends, fulfillment of  desires). Rahu is in 11th house. It is good. But Rahu is in the star of Mars (lord of 5th house (pleasurable pursuits, amusement)  and 10th house  (social status) and Mars (impulsive actions)  is in 12th house (expenditure).

On blending the above, you are interested in name and fame. For that you spend money for the sake of friends and for amusement through your impulsive actions.

Your 2nd cusp (finance, earnings) sub lord is Saturn (lord of 7th – the people you deal with or business, 8th – others’ money, 9th house – long distance travels, higher education) is in 11th house. Saturn is in the star of Mars ( I explained above). On blending the above, you want to save money and be economical. But because of friends and acquaintances  you will spend money or lose money by way of loan. You can not recover once you part with the money. So be careful before you spend. You should not give money on loans to anybody. You may earn money by way of any business. Don’t go for speculations. If you invest money in any venture, you may gain in the beginning, later there would be no returns.

Your present period is of Mercury. Mercury gives money through rents from houses.  Period is good but there would be ultimate losses or expenditure. So be cautious.

(Note : The readings are subject to accurate time of birth)

Good Luck

JVS Rao

You have ancestral property. You will get name and fame. But be cautious in your parting with money.

• #153202 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Birth-details seems familiar and it looks like you’ve posted queries from different handles/avatars. One of them being that of Vishaka (probably driven by Moon/Chandra being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra) https://astrologymag.com/forums/topic/will-i-have-relationship-going-ahead/

You seem to be intelligent and might not be putting the inherent intelligence to good use… instead you might be misusing it. Please consider validating the same…

That said, it does look like you have a very good Dhana Yoga. It would help though if you could provide some background (including educational/academic qualifications, areas of interest, current profession/occupation etc.), to help assess related associations.

Take care…

• #153225 Reply
      Ben

Yeah you are right. I have used multiple handles before cuz my info keeps resetting for some reason. I was also the same guy who asked about your karmic debt thing some weeks earlier and why you do this thing for free.
      Answering your questions,

“You seem to be intelligent and might not be putting the inherent intelligence to good use… instead you might be misusing it. Please consider validating the same…”

Ok I might be intelligent, but I have not misused it for sure (except for like 2 times). I have not used for it good purposes either.

“It would help though if you could provide some background (including educational/academic qualifications, areas of interest, current profession/occupation etc.), to help assess related associations.”

I just graduated college with a cs degree and got a job in tech in some financial institute (bank). I recently got an interest in trading and started learning but astrologers told me not to do it. Also recently got an interest in astrology. I consider myself highly spiritual from a very young age.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Will I be rich in future
Your information: