Will I ever be happy in life..will I ever have a child

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Devi shree

hi sir marriage happened in 2015 and is in chaos from the first day..inlaws, nature of husband, finances everything and no kids as well ..I want to know if this marriage needs to end to end my pain…or else will a child change my life.

26 August 1983…9 28 AM…Salem tamilnadu

• #119007 Reply
      TMR

Your 7th house is very weak since lord of 7th Jupiter has near zero strength. This is detrimental to marital happiness.

• #124546 Reply
        shree

Hi Sir what about children?

• #124551 Reply
      TMR

Saturn, the lord of 5th house indicative of children has only a 10% strength and happiness from children will only be that much. And your marital house Lord Jupiter has only a single digit strength. Read my book given in my profile.

• #124554 Reply
      shree

sir in that case what should i do? 10% strength means exactly whatt sir..saturn is exalted in my second house and is the lord of the fifth..should i consider not having kids at all or what should i do? many personal and health issues prevented me to plan for a child till now…kindly advise sir.

• #124557 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is like road signs which helps you find the dangers lying ahead and you can take precautions. What type of precaution to be taken is dependent on you like if you know there is slippery road ahead, you can drive slow, do not apply sudden breaks or if there are no other ways, cancel the trip ahead and return etc. You are your own judge in such matters.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Will I ever be happy in life..will I ever have a child
Your information: