Will I have relationship going ahead

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Vishaka

Why is my friend circle so small? Have very limited friends and had no relationship my entire life. Have social anxiety too. Been months since I spoke to a girl of my age. Will I have relationship going ahead. I am blaming my combust saturn for all of this. Will things change in upcoming mercury mahadasha?

m22 dob 22/06/2002 at 8am in siddapur (karnataka)

• #149650 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in the Zodiac sign of Cancer/Karkataka Rashi. Badha-Karaka Venus/Shukra is placed alongside. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation is not a good sign. To make matters worse, he is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and aspected by Saturn/Shani-dev and Mercury/Budha from the 11th house.

Although current Maha-Dasha lord (for a few more days) Saturn/Shani-dev has had a fair share in giving you grief (including Sade-Sathi) and shaping your personality, I think it is really Moon/Chandra who seems to be adrift in the middle of nowhere has made you a bit of a loner, with very few friends and limited social life. Further, malefic influences on Moon/Chandra is not really helping you.

Incidentally, you’ll be starting Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha and Ketu posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, will get activated (as also the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Medical Expenses). He will further induce some detachment. You might already be feeling the effect. So, kindly consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha.

Given the situation, it would make sense for you to consider strengthen your Moon/Chandra and in-turn your mind. Kindly consider practicing Yogasana, Meditation and Pranayama. Regular prayers and Abhisheka to Mahadev Shiva on Mondays will help your cause.

Take care…

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Will I have relationship going ahead
Your information: