Work Abroad

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Whinysoul

Do I have chances of making a career abroad? Will doing a higher education course abroad be a fruitful endeavor for me? Is living in a foreign land in my chart?
      Will I have an arranged marriage or love marriage?
      How does 2019 look for me in every aspect?
      Date of Birth: 10 November 1991
      Time: 10:10 am
      Place: Dewas( Madhya Pradesh, India)

• #72369 Reply
      JVS (KP astrologer)

Dear querent
      Your nature is good, but hiding mentality. When you can not come openly, you can not achieve anything in your life, only singing sorrow songs. You have to change the attitude. The name you have given tells the status of your mind. Life is not at all bed of roses, there would be ups and downs. Be positive. You are very noble and decent person because your lagna sublord Saturn is connected with Sun and Mars in the 11th house (fulfillment of desires, success). Because of Saturn there would be delay not denial.
      In Jupiter bhukti (2017-2018) you have fallen in love and thereby disturbing your mind for marriage. If you think over it, you can not achieve your goals.
      Your current period is Sun dasa-Saturn bhukti upto 25-06-2019. You can get a job in this period. You can continue your studies.
      In Moon dasa which starts on 05-09-2021, you will definitely go abroad. For marriage there are feeble chances in 2019, but more chances in 2020.

I have answered more than one question. Even if you have multiple questions to know more come into paid consultation to our senior astrologers.
      Good Luck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Work Abroad
Your information: