AFTER 12TH -STUDY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      MEER

Respected Sir,

Namaste!!!!

My Son Name is Meer ,

Dob : 14th Mar 2006 (Surat) .Time : 13.51PM (Afternoon)

He is in 12th Sci.This year he is doing very well in studies . (CBSE Board 2023-24)

what about next is good for him (Regarding Studies )

Study in gujarat or other state?

(Any Success in GUJCET / JEE / NDA)

• #143431 Reply
      MEER

• #143483 Reply
      MEER

Any Reply

• #143545 Reply
      MEER

Respected Sirji,

Namaste!!!!

My Son Name is Meer ,

He is in 12th Sci.This year he is doing very well in studies . (CBSE Board 2023-24)

(Any Success in GUJCET / JEE / NDA)

• #143552 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast the native’s birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their disposition towards unfolding of Karma in the child’s life.

A quick look of the birth-chart shows Udaya Lagna or Ascendent being placed in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi… and surrounded by hard-core malefics Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev – not to mention low-profile miscreants Maandi & Gulika. Incidentally, 2nd lord Moon/Chandra is also caught between hard-core malefics in a strong Papakartari Yoga and the child is in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system). Given the situation, I’m inclined to think the situation is more of a mixed bag… with the native having a lot of potential and not really delivering on expectations – due to inherent challenges.

Take care…

• #143575 Reply
      Meer

Need some answer

Which study is best for him

• #143692 Reply
      Hina

Need some answer

Which study is best for him

Name is Meer ,

• #143703 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Quite frankly, I’m not sure if you are requesting, asking or demanding… something you might want to give some thought to, when seeking free guidance. Secondly, there is no need for and you wouldn’t be seeking astrological help, if your son is really performing well…isn’t it?

Just so you are aware, there are lot of things that need to be factored in to arrive at some level of conclusion. So, it would make sense for querants to be frank and truthful in sharing facts, while seeking astrological help… just like how it is recommended while seeking help from Doctors and Lawyers. If not, you could very well mislead folk who are trying to help you… and not get a qualitative response.

In any case, one will need to factor-in upcoming transit of Saturn/Shani-dev into the Zodiac sign of Pisces or Meena Rashi and the effect of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra… not to mention subsequent Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja. For the records, Mars/Kuja rules the 6th & 11th houses and placed in the 12th house is probably not a benefic for the native.

Take care…

• #143934 Reply
      MEER

THANKS FOR GOOD ADVICE

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: AFTER 12TH -STUDY
Your information: