Buried with fake cases, & unemployment. How long?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vikram

Hi,

My DOB is 30/09/1976, 12:02 PM, Patna (Bihar). Before the start of Rahu Mahadasha, my life started getting into problems. Currently surrounded with fake criminal cases instituted on me, lost my job last year in October, and there isn’t anyone left for me who I could trust or get help. Everyone either left or in process of leaving. My question – when will I get back to workforce with all the ongoing fake cases on me? I seem to have a long life, will it be problematic continuously as how it has been for last 5 years now?

• Thanks in advance for any possible help & direction.
    • #147750 Reply
      Well wisher

Is fake cases are related to female from your neighborhood or maternal side. Started from July 2023.

• #147762 Reply
      Vikram

The fake case started in Oct 22. These are from a female & she happens to be my spouse.

• #147909 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In your birth-chart, Rahu is in very close conjunction with a powerfully placed Venus/Shukra in Libra/Tula Rashi. They are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

Incidentally, Rahu has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga and does not seem to be in the best of mood. Hence, a challenging time-period. Please consider propitiating Rahu… ideally by performing a Rahu Shanti Homa/Havan – a fire ritual.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Buried with fake cases, & unemployment. How long?
Your information: