Career

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lakshmi

Hello Sir,

I am 38 yrs now and till now I am unmarried
      Kindly let me know if I would have successful in my career
      I always have tension about my job as well, in my current job as well. I have lot of potential but I am not getting those opportunities, due to which the management is not coming to know about my capabilities.
      I cannot afford to loose my job as I have many commitments and responsibilities
      Would it be a good idea to start any business and will I be successful in that

Name – Nethra
      DOB – 6/9/1981
      TOB – 8.30 AM
      POB – Mysore, Karnataka

Thanks & Kind Regards,

• #61883 Reply
      TMR

Regarding Business, when you work for ₹100 or invest such a sum, your returns will be to the tune of ₹59 and therefore disastrous. You have a Sanyasa Yoga too and an impressive personality and spiritual inclinations. Madam Uma Bharati has a similar horoscope.

• #61903 Reply
        Lakshmi

Sirji,

But I want to get married and also want to be be successful in my job
        In my job also, I am so afraid about job security

There should be some solutions. any pooja/ ritual/ chanting mantras/ wearing gemstones, anything, please tell

What should I do so that I get married and also be successful in job

Kindly help

Thanks & Kind Regards

• #61902 Reply
      Lakshmi

Sirji,

But I want to get married and also want to be be successful in my job
      In my job also, I am so afraid about job security
      Kindly help
      Thanks & Kind Regards

• #61906 Reply
      TMR

Remedies in Astrology are totally futile. Prayers to God is the only remedy to help you achieve your desires or the desires to be changed according to what you can achieve. Read Srimad MahaBhagavatha daily and that could make all the changes needed in your life. Never give up on reading it daily. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: