Career in judicial services / judiciary Exams

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanuja

Pranam,
      My name is Tanuja and my birth details are as:- dob- 19-09-1994,time – 06:00 Am and I want to know is there any yoga by which could I clear my judicial services exams ? And when I could get success ?
      🙏🏻🙏🏻

• #123474 Reply
      TMR

Your career house is very weak with Venus and Jupiter having no strength at all. It is doubtful that you will succeed in any career whatsoever. Perhaps you can change residence to a far off place to take advantage of transit horoscopes.

• #123488 Reply
        Tanuja

Pranam sir ,
        Sorry for My mistake but I am correcting here my dob which was mistaken by typing dob:- 10-09-1994
        Tenth September 1994
        Time :- 6:00 Am
        Please evaluate the correct one and do the needful again sorry for not knowingly error and Thanku so much sir 🙏🏻🙏🏻I am eagerly waiting 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• #123501 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid consultation for a scientific horoscope evaluation. Please read my book as indicated in my Profile on this site.

• #123511 Reply
        Tanuja

Thanku sir for your sincere help , what about my life changing years phase I am going through a lot of struggles when and in which year period will come of giving results .

• #123513 Reply
          Tanuja

Should I continue my preparations regarding judicial exams or opt for some other options

• #123531 Reply
      TMR

I have already answered your question. For more details you will have to come through Paid consultation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Career in judicial services / judiciary Exams
Your information: