Career path

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ritu

My confusion in life is regarding my career path. My DOB – 03/02/1992. Time – 12:02 AM. Place – Madurai. I joined Phd. I submitted PhD in 2019 and it came back for revision. I was supposed to submit it by April 2022 after rewriting it. But I have not completed writing it till now because lot of fear and confusions are blocking my writing process. I am interested in preparing for competitive exams and I am preparing now when I get time. Should I complete my PhD or prepare for competitive exams? I would like to know where my future career path lies….

• #136724 Reply
      Sharma

It’s good time to complete your research.

Just do it,  make whole heatedly attempt and you will succeed.

[email protected]

• #137062 Reply
      ritu

Sir,

Thank you for your reply sir.

• #137115 Reply
      astrologerdevanand

Skills and talents:
      Identify your unique skills, whether technical, interpersonal, creative, analytical or organizational. Think about the skills you want to develop or improve throughout your career.

Research career:
      Explore a variety of occupations and professions that match your assessment. Research the job role, responsibilities, required qualifications, job outlook, and salary potential. Consider speaking with experts in these fields to get first-hand information. Education and training:
      Determine the necessary education and training requirements for your desired career. Determine whether you need to pursue a specific degree, certification, or additional training.

• #137121 Reply
      Athera

Namaste, I genuinely thank you for this help.
      I’ve always been anxious when it came to finding a stable career and salary, to the point I was completely burned out by the final year of my law school. would you be able to tell, around when I’ll find a job and be able to find love in this life? my DOB: 05/03/2023 TOB: 09:18AM.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Career path
Your information: