Career related

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Lakshman

Sir,

Thanks. I am looking out for a job and graduating by August, 2018. I have not been able to get anything either. Not even an interview. Could you tell me when would I be able to get a good job?

DOB: 23/6/1989
      Time: 10:44 am
      Place: Coimbatore, TN

AV Lakshman

• #45917 Reply
      TMR

You are graduating too late in life and that goes very much against in getting a good job. You will have to do something on your own in your field of expertise to keep you engaged and earn any returns.

• #45925 Reply
      Ankit

Male
      DOB- 1 may 1989
      place – Faizabad ( up)
      time- 10.10 pm

sir please tell me about career possibility in administration and my chances of clearing civil services examination this time ( have given interview this year).
      Alongwith it please tell me about marriage prospects.

thank you.

• #45946 Reply
      TMR

There are good possibilities that you will get through the civil services examination. But your marital house is the weakest in your horoscope. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will know my algorithm in arriving at such a conclusion.

• #45948 Reply
      Ankit

Sir

Is there any possibility of clearing this year as i have given interview in the month of march and result is expected by april end or may 1st week ?

• #45950 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot provide you such precise answers. It can only give you a blueprint of your life based on your birth details. If it could give you the full details on a day to day basis, there is no need of UPSC or a similar institution including hospitals to treat patients etc. If you believe in Astrology to that extent, it is very doubtful that you are a befitting candidate to be in All India services.

• #45956 Reply
      Ankit

okay sir

thank you very much…

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Career related
Your information: