• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinita J

Pranam to all the Astrologers.

DOB 20 June 1980

TOB 20:35 PM

POB Chennai / Madras

Capricorn Ascendant,  Ketu 1H, Venus 5H, Sun and Mercury 6H, Rahu 7H, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn 8H and Moon 9H, Uttaraphalguni Nakshtra 4, Kanya Rashi.

My Son Prem is our only child. He had a same religion arranged marriage in 2013, which was broken off by the girl after 2 months of marriage on the pretext that she did not find my son appealing and wanted him to wear wig and cut off his mustache, change his way of talking, walking and give her lavish life. We are lower middle class family and could not fulfill her ever growing demands. She was herself a LLB graduate and only after she failed to Null and Void the marriage she requested for a Mutual Consent Divorce which was granted in 2015. After the Divorce we got to know from our common relatives that she had a boyfriend prior to this marriage and later has got married to her boyfriend.

In the year 2017 we got a match from a girl (different caste) on one of the renowned online matrimonial platform. After getting to know each other for a couple of months both the families decided to finalize the things. We did a small marriage ceremony at home and got Marriage Certificate too. This was the Girl’s second marriage. The girl’s family hid about the girl’s health problems and later when it got revealed accidentally, they emotionally blackmailed us to give her best Medical Treatment. Also, her parents and siblings constantly interfered in our son’s married life.  Still we tried our level best to keep the marriage running for 15 months. But ultimately my son’s second marriage ended. After she went to her Parent’s home permanently, she deactivated her mobile number. When divorce was being discussed, they asked for huge amount of  Cash in lieu of Mutual Consent Divorce. We said come to the court first and we will not pay outside of the court any amount. Hearing this her family disconnected all mediums of communication with us, henceforth. We waited for 3 years and tried all sort ways to establish communication but all in vain. Even, whenever we went to their house it was locked. After 3 years we filed for my Son’s second Divorce thru Litigation. The Girl’s family did not even come forward to the Court for any of the Divorce proceedings nor replied to any of the Notices and paper advertisements. After following all court rules and regulations the Court granted an Ex-partee Decree after 15 months of the court case.

As parents we are worried for our Son. Since 2018 he is living a lonely life. He is very straightforward person and lacks diplomacy. Though he is very spiritual but he cannot tolerate anything wrong and gets angry. He does not do any religious practices but he has lost interest in any of the materialistic pursuits as well. Many time we have suggested him to become monk as per our Religion but he says he may not able to fulfill the challenges of monk hood life that are there in our Religion.

Sorry for the long background story.

My question is will he ever find a good wife in this birth or not. I heard that there is no concept of Live in Relationship in Astrology but can he get that too. We just want to see our Son smiling and happy again. We, his parents are at the fag end of our life nearing 75. Our only wish is, if he can get a chance to settle down and be happy.

Can any of the astrologers guide us.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Chance of Third Marriage For My Son
Your information: