Confusion regarding carrer choice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gnana

I’m currently in bca and I would like to knew whether going for a job or doing mca or pursuing 3 years llb will be best for me I’m really confused sir whether choosing MCA or shift to law if I do shift to law will I get good career growth and recognition or MCA will give me the same which one should I opt sur please help me

DOB 22 03 2002 TOB 9.30 PM POB COIMBATORE TAMILNADU

• #133598 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Why you want to change from computer line which is BCA/ MCA to LLB, which is totally different field.

Blessings,

Navneet  Khanna

Astrologer

• #133602 Reply
      soundarya

thank you sir as i was preparing for neet exam for 2years i wasnt able clear the exam due to many reason sir and finally due to my parents interest i joined  BCA im currently in 2nd year  which is not bad but there is a regret and insecurity when im  around people who thought i will clear the exam n become a doctor and i feel that i should clear the exam atleast to stand with full confidence and pride that i have cleared the enterence and i fullfield my words . thats what sir im asking will i clear the exam if give a try and do i make a stable carrer in medical field as doctor .

DOB 22 03 2002

TOB 9.30 PM

POB COIMBATORE

• #134096 Reply
      Guna

Carrer in law will give me prosperity can I opt law after ug degree in bca

Thank you

Dob 22 03 2002 Tob 9.30 pm Pob coimbatore tamilnadu

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Confusion regarding carrer choice
Your information: