Advise please ; a mother needs help

• This topic has 57 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by konda.
Viewing 50 reply threads
  • Author
      Shashi

Namstey

Mai shashi, (female) bahut pareshaan hu apni health and ghar ki tension ko lekar

Mai jan na chahti hu kii mere bache sath me. Khush rahenge .

Kab meri family thik se rahegi

Meri khud ki health me issues chal rahe hai.. Mai aapne pote poti dekh bhi paungi ya nahi

Mere pati ko kisi ne bola h kii meri umar ab jada nahi hai

Ttoh bas sab tik dekhna chahti hu

2 Feb 1955

9:20 am

New Delhi

Pleaae bataiye

• #136047 Reply
      Shashi

Can anyone advise pls

• #136066 Reply
      Shashi

Pl tell

• #136096 Reply
      Shashi

pls advise

• #136120 Reply
      Shashi

Pl. Advice

• #136148 Reply
      TMR

Aap 2029 tak jeene ki sambhavana hai. Badhai ho!!!

• #136154 Reply
      Shashi

Mujhe grandchildren ka sukh milega?

• #136156 Reply
      TMR

Ho saktha hai.

• #136157 Reply
      Shashi

thank you so much

Bhagwaan aapko lambi aayu aur achi sehat pradan kare

• #136158 Reply
      Shashi

Ye bhi bta dijiye kii health thik rahegi meri aane wale salo me

• #136183 Reply
      Shashi

Buddy can you pls advsie me 🙏

• #136195 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details seem to place Udaya Lagna in Sandhi/Cusp (changed in less than 5 minutes), just past the edge of Kumbha/Aquarius and into Meena/Pieces Rashi. So, there is a good possibility of the birth-time being rounded off. Please double check and confirm if birth-time is accurate.

For the records, there are certain aspects/trends and nuances unique to each horoscope. For a proper diagnosis, a doctor would require not only the symptoms but also the case history of the patient. That would be applicable to astrology as well. You’ve neither shared symptoms nor the case history.

When past or case history is aligned with planetary placements, positions, periods and transits, one can attempt to project the future. That is why it is relatively easier to attempt and predict the future of known people, for all relevant details are available.

In fact, astrology calls for relevant details with regards to “Desha-Kaala-Patra” and factoring them, while meeting the querent in person and assessing/accounting the auspicious of time/place of such a meeting. We miss such essential information on a public/virtual online platform.

So, kindly consider doing the needful, by sharing all relevant details.

Take care..

• #136196 Reply
      Shashi

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Time. date. Birth place sab sahi hai mere according</p>
      Pahle toh log aise hi likh diya karte the time.. Tab printed nh hote the birth details.

Ab ye nh malum kitna sach hai.. Kitna nh

Mujhe 2014 and 2022me heart attack aaya tha

Bp, thyroid, hai.. Diabetics h 30 years se.

Insulin dependent

Second attach last year 3 august ko aaya tha.

Tabbi mere husband ko kisi ne blla ab jada samay nh h

Tabbi se ddar dar k jee rahe h

2-3 bar marte marte bachi hu

Ek. Beta bhi kunwara hai.. Bade bete and beti ki shadi ho gai par abhi bache nh hai

Thi chahti hu family dekh lu marne se pahle.

Apnj health k bare me janna chahti

Pls advice

• #136201 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions, their significance, time-periods etc., at a high-level and am able to loosely connect shared life events, with respective time-periods and associated afflictions.

And, you are probably right in your understanding of cheating death… or surviving very close brush with death in the past. Your health ailments are mostly associated with Saturn/Rahu and seem to be chronic in nature. So, hope for miraculous recovery from the said ailments (heart, diabetics, thyroid, hypertension etc.) are very limited.

You are currently in the midst of 4th and 7th lord Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system). He is a Bhadaka for the birth-chart and placed very close to Mrityu Bhaga – also within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. Further, participates in a Sukshma Parivarthana with Mars/Kuja at Nakshatra level. Both of them are marakas for the birth-chart… so, your survival with the previous episode of heart seizure was nothing less than a miracle. You probably survived by the proverbial whisker…

Given the situation, it would probably make more sense for you to stop worrying about things in life and start enjoying whatever is available… at your disposal. Given Mercury/Budha’s placement in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization and Medical Expenses, you will probably need to get used with frequent trips medical facilities. It may not be a bad idea for you guys to buy some good medical insurance.

All said and done, I think you will live and be around for a while… On my part, I’m inclined to think you have a nasty temper and not so pleasant speech. You probably use the choiciest of words and were probably at odds with your mother-in-law… as also with your daughter-in-law. If true, it would perhaps make sense for you to realize this has hurt you in the past and will continue to hurt/haunt you (delaying/denying your wishes), in case you don’t change your ways.

Take care…

• #136202 Reply
      Shashi

Thanks for the response

Mai govt retired servant hu toh health insurance lena jaruri nh laga

Kmai kab tak jeevit rahungi and pote/poti dekh paungi?

Ye sahi h kii meri in laws se nh bani and wahi ab ho rha h.. Meri bahut achhi h par halat aise ho jate h kii mujhe us se sewa karana naseeb nh

Mai koshish karungi kii thik ho sab

• #136207 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Very nice and mature of you…just realize the planetary influences and try to be/become a better person who will be loved and cherished for a long time. In doing so, you’ll be working towards fulfilling your own desires/aspirations – at least to a large extent, wherever you can influence your own and family’s collective Karma.

That said, quite frankly I had wondered about your career given my understanding of the 10th house/lord, planets in the 10th house and other planetary influences on them.

Take care…

• #136203 Reply
      Shashi

It will be good if u can tell me

Approx. Idea of my left lifespan.

I want my son to get marry before I go

And make some arrangements for my daughter also.

My husband doesn’t know how to deal with all these things

• #136209 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

I’d suggest that you stop thinking and/or worrying about your lifespan – it’s never a good idea. Just try and make the most of every day/every moment. If it’s of any help, the one significant and obvious period is a few years away. But then, the concept of time-periods and transits do bring in some critical time every so often.

It would help if you were to read/hear/chant Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama at least twice daily , Maha Mrithyunjaya mantra 108 times daily and offer special prayers, along with water to Sun/Ravi early in the morning.

You can try and help your son. But then, it would make sense for him to do his part. As for your husband, I have a pretty decent read of him from your birth-chart.

Take care…

• #136210 Reply
          Shashi

Thanks

May God bless you

• #136205 Reply
      Shashi

As you told marak dasha

I recently lose my  younger brother 2 months back

And cousin sister (very close to me) in dec 22.

Os it happen due to marak time.

Is  marak give only death to person or to someone close

• #136208 Reply
        Shashi

Advice on this pls also

God bless you beta

• #136211 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Mercury/Budha is both a maraka and is placed close to Mrithyu Bhaga – within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. So, quite capable of inflicting both death and giving death like pain.

Take care…

• #136215 Reply
      Shashi

Thank you beta..

Aapne bahut ache se samjhaya.

aap delhi se hi h?

God bless you

• #136497 Reply
      Shashi

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Kya mai india se bahar trip pe ja sakti hoo.. Koi issues toh nahi hai mere kundali me.</p>
      Is mahine jana chahte hai

• #136506 Reply
      Shashi

Pl. Help

• #136509 Reply
      Shashi

Pl advise

Can i visit out of india in upcoming week.. As afraid of health issues

• #136521 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please provide relevant background and input with regards to your plan. As called out previously, you’ve started Maha-Dasha/Bhukti of 4th & 7th lord Mercury/Budha. He is placed in the 12th house of Foreign Land. Incidentally, he participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with 2nd & 9th lord (of Long Distance Travel) Mars/Kuja. So, there was bound to be some travel on the cards…

On my part, I don’t foresee significant problems or issues for a short trip. But Antara of Ketu starting in October could make your experience a bit uncomfortable. Hence, a note of caution.

Take care…

• #136523 Reply
      Shashi

Mai is week family trip. Pe abroad ja rahi hu par heal issues na ho ye jan na chahti hu.

Kii health wise thik rahega trip?

• #136540 Reply
      Shashi

Advice pl

• #136546 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out earlier, a short trip should be just fine…

Take care…

• #137311 Reply
        Shashi

thanks for ur advise beta

Everything went well

But again my health creating problem now

Jan na chahti hu kii abhi short time k liye koi hospital ka chakar to nh h.

Qkii u said earlier kii hospital expense Hai aage toh abi kuch health problems toh nh aayegi na

Heart and bone ko lekar

• #137364 Reply
          Shashi

Pl tell

• #137352 Reply
      Shashi

Any help

• #137378 Reply
      Shashi

Pl. Tell

• #137380 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You will be starting Antara of Ketu in a couple of days. Given that Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, he will be activating Rahu. So, it would make sense to be a bit cautious… offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Shriman Narayana would be helpful.

Take care…

• #137383 Reply
      Shashi

U meant kuch galat ho sakta hai..

Aajkal bache bhi bahut pareshan hai toh kalesh hota h ghar me isi karan meri helth me. Issue aate hai. Tabhi pareshaan hu is baat se

• #137384 Reply
      Shashi

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Aapne pura analyse kiya hai mera. Kya mera time of birth s ahi h</p>

• #137422 Reply
      Shashi

Btaiye.. Kaise h abhi 2-3 mahine ka tym

• #137423 Reply
      Shashi

Aap log sochte honge itna pychti hu mai.

Par kya, karu dari hui hu. Kuch na kuch laga rhta h health me.

Aur heart attack aane ke chances h kya..

Daant, muh, bone me dikkat chal rahi h.. Gas hoti h toh bhi dar jati

Aaaj kal kisi se kya puchu.. Sab fake h, paise chaiye bas.

Isliye yaha trust bna tph puch leti hu.

Bhagavaan aapko swasth rakhe. Pl help

• #137424 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In my humble opinion, you will probably have some or other nagging problems and pain/irritations – hopefully, not life threatening. So, please stop worrying too much and try to enjoy (responsibly, while taking care of yourself) life to the extent possible. It does not make much sense to blame anybody for your plight… just realize you are dealing with your Karmic debt, by getting rid of bad/unwanted to burden.

Instead, spend quality time with near/dear and loved ones, well-wisher, friends etc. Try to be good with everyone you interact… make sure you are creating positive memories for yourself and folk you deal with on a daily basis.

Take care…

• #137806 Reply
      Shashi

Abhi 2 hafto se kaafi dikkat ho gai fir se kaafi.

BP sugar dono control me nahi aa rahe.. last week daant niklwana tha par Dr denied due to high BP and sugar levels.

Aaj kisi tarah nikala morning me…ab dard bad Raha hai.. khaya nahi ja Raha par Bina khaye sugar low ho jati hai..

Ye samay bahut pareshani wala hai.

Ghar pe sab pareshan hai.. bacho ki naukri me dikkat chal Rahi h ek taraf aur dusri taraf meri health me.

Mai bacho ko pareshan nahi karna chahti isliye sab kuch nahi batati.

Kripya bataye ..kya karu..kis tarah ka samay h is mahine ka and.aane wala saal ka.

Mere pati k bhi health issues bad Gaye hai

.unke bare me bhi bataiye sab thik rahega

24 July 1954

New delhi

Time exact nahi pata.

Wo bhi govt job se retired hai meri tarah.

• #137827 Reply
      Shashi

Any help pls

• #137851 Reply
      Shashi

Any help pl

• #137884 Reply
      Shashi

Any advice

• #137969 Reply
      Shashi

advise me

• #138045 Reply
      Shashi

Any advice pls

• #138414 Reply
      shashi

is there anyone to help

• #138418 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please elaborate…What exactly is being sought?

Take care…

• #138429 Reply
      Shashi

Pl read above

• #138640 Reply
      shashi

Abhi 2 hafto se kaafi dikkat ho gai fir se kaafi.

BP sugar dono control me nahi aa rahe.. last week daant niklwana tha par Dr denied due to high BP and sugar levels.

Aaj kisi tarah nikala morning me…ab dard bad Raha hai.. khaya nahi ja Raha par Bina khaye sugar low ho jati hai..

Ye samay bahut pareshani wala hai.

Ghar pe sab pareshan hai.. bacho ki naukri me dikkat chal Rahi h ek taraf aur dusri taraf meri health me.

Mai bacho ko pareshan nahi karna chahti isliye sab kuch nahi batati.

Kripya bataye ..kya karu..kis tarah ka samay h is mahine ka and.aane wala saal ka.

Mere pati k bhi health issues bad Gaye hai

.unke bare me bhi bataiye sab thik rahega

24 July 1954

<p style=”text-align: left;”>New delhi</p>

Time exact nahi pata.

Wo bhi govt job se retired hai meri tarah.

• #138654 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you are in the midst of Ketu Antara in Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha. It would make sense to be a cautious on the health front, for Ketu Antara can be bothersome.

As suggested previously it would also make sense for you to try and make the most of every day/every moment, instead of worrying about things, over which you have little or no control.

It would help if you were to consider reading/hearing/chanting Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama at least twice daily, Maha Mrithyunjaya mantra 108 times daily, after offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha.

As for your husband, I rely significantly on accurate birth-time to understand and assess planetary dispositions. He is currently in the midst of Uccha or exalted Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system) since September 2014.

Take care…

• #138675 Reply
      shashi

time of birth of my husband is around in afternoon.

exact time nahi pata hota tha bache pahle.

kya aap uki health ke bae me kuch bata sakte hai aise.. ya mere horoscop ke accoring

hamare teen bache hai – 2 ladke and 1 ladki

1 beta and 1 beti married hai. 1 beta unmarried hai , jiske bare me i asked you already kii shadi ho jaye toh chinta dur ho.

hum dono govt job se retired hai

inhe high bp ka problem rhta hai and knee pain bhi hai, dr ne surgery bola hai and weight kam karne ko kaha hai

par abhi nahi kara rahe operation, jab tak aise hi chale thik hai

kya surgery hone ki smabhavna hai?

• #138707 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

To me, it looks like you guys might be irritating each other with your (differing) personalities… often arguing and fighting with each other. For instance, he is probably a slow in reacting (might think before reacting), while you might be a bit more on the impulsive side.

Anyways, your husband does need to consider reducing weight. But then, given his age and bone/knee condition, walking may not be the best choice of exercise. He could consider swimming to make it easy on his knee/leg, yet get the much needed exercise. As for surgery, there is a possibility. But then, he should be able to manage for sometime.

Take care…

• #138708 Reply
      shashi

thanks for your response

kya aap bta sakte hai kiii kab ho sakti hai surgery, mera matlab kis samay kis samay jada sambhavna hai.

aapne bilkul sahi kaha kii hmara nature akag alag hai , is karan jhagde bhi rahe hai kaafi.

magar ab toh zindagi beet hi gai hai, in baato ka jada matlab nahi ab.

swimming nahi aati inhe, walk karte hai magar ab w bhi kam ho gai hai due to pain.

ab hume bacho ki bhi tension hai. kyunkii hum dono ki health hi bahut achi nahi hai abhi.

• #138709 Reply
      shashi

thanks for your response

kya aap bta sakte hai kiii kab ho sakti hai surgery, mera matlab kis samay kis samay jada sambhavna hai.

aapne bilkul sahi kaha kii hmara nature akag alag hai , is karan jhagde bhi rahe hai kaafi.

magar ab toh zindagi beet hi gai hai, in baato ka jada matlab nahi ab.

swimming nahi aati inhe, walk karte hai magar ab w bhi kam ho gai hai due to pain.

ab hume bacho ki bhi tension hai. kyunkii hum dono ki health hi bahut achi nahi hai abhi.

• #138723 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out previously, I’m inclined to think he can manage without invasive/surgical intervention. Hopefully, he can take good care of himself and his Knee joint (with regular Physiotherapy/exercise, oil massage etc.). It might not be a bad idea to consider alternate medical options.

And, if I may take the liberty… I’d suggest that you not worry too much about your children. You’ve done your part and they are driven by their destiny/karma.

Take care…

• #139891 Reply
      Shashi

Samay ke sath sath chize aur bhi badtar ho rahi hai.

Aisa lag raha hai, har Roz nai tension aa rahi hai. Maine koshish ki kii positive rahu aur bacho ke bare

Me jada na sochu par nahi ho pa raha.

Health kharab rahne lagi hai ab ..

Kya mere aur pati ki health aise hi rahegi ab?

Hume property bhi Leni hai bacho k liye.. kab tak bna payenge hum

• #140161 Reply
      konda

chant or listen om namah shivayah mantra ..check on youtube

Viewing 50 reply threads
Reply To: Advise please ; a mother needs help
Your information: