Daughter sadistically troubling parents

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sai

Namaskaram Sir

These are the details of my sister who has been divorced and has child custody.
      She blames her parents (especially mother) for her failed married, always troubles her father for money even though she is earning well. She has no proper friends or a social circle and has become sadistic. This has impacted her child’s behavior and education too.

Verbal abusive to 70+ years old parents as well as son. She has a younger sister but didn’t allow any marriage proposal for sister and always troubled sister as well.

She doesn’t listen to anyone even if they advice something good for her. Now she is trying to separate her mother and father by making them live in separate houses at this age. Father is emotionally blackmailed and he keeps listening to her for the sake of her 14 year old child.

All this is happening since 2008 and parents are now getting into depression at this old age. Could you please review her horoscope and advice on what can we do.

Dob 18-12-1979
      ToB 9:20 PM
      POB Delhi

Thank you!

• #121237 Reply
      TMR

She has a very poor 2nd and 4th house which tells upon her relationship with her parents and her mental happiness. You can read what are indicated by the 2nd and 4th house in my book on astrology as indicated in my profile. Visiting temples like Badrinath, Kedarnath, VaishnovDevi could help her with her problems. Also persuade her to watch the serial “Mata Vaishno Devi” on the Hotstar.

• #121248 Reply
      Sai

Thank you sir for your reply.

Any remedies that her parents can perform on her behalf ?

Because she will not listen to anyone’s advice.

Thank you!

• #121257 Reply
      TMR

I doubt whether it will succeed in her case as her horoscope is not receptive to her parents’ advice.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Daughter sadistically troubling parents
Your information: