Enemies are disturbing my dharma activities

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Chitta Ranjan Das

DOB: 21-11-1971, Time: 18:36 PM

Enemies are hindering my dharma activities, when everything will be fine?

• #137118 Reply
      Chitta Ranjan Das

Place: Cuttack, Odisha, India

1. Enemies are hiandering my dharma activities, when everything will be fine?
      2. When should I start my dharma activities?
    • #137119 Reply
      Chitta Ranjan Das

Place: Cuttack, Odisha, India

Enemies are hindering my dharma activities, when everything will be fine?
      When should I start my dharma activities?

• #137122 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It would help if you could kindly elaborate and provide some background to set the context.

Take care…

• #137142 Reply
      Chitta Ranjan Das

As per vimosotri dasha, when good time is coming?

• #137151 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

As per Vimsottari Dasha system, you are in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha. Rahu is placed in the 9th house of Dharma-Sthana… where he is neither happy nor comfortable. He will be detrimental to related significance. Hence, your situation. Apart from Rahu, Saturn/Shani-dev (a Yogakaraka for the birth-chart), Mercury/Budha and Moon/Chandra are all ill-placed. Although the conglomeration of planets in the 7th house aspect Udaya Lagna and Saturn/Shani-dev have created a few very good Raja-Yogas, the ill-placed planets bring in some challenges from time to time.

Just so you are aware, you went through your second Sadi-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. This started a few months after your Rahu Maha-Dasha and the effects were probably experienced until a few months back.

Rahu Maha-Dasha will last until later part of 2030.

Take care…

• #137159 Reply
          Chitta Ranjan Das

Thank you very much for your detail analysis. Do I have a job/place change aspect (promotion etc.) in the future?

• #137145 Reply
      Ramesh

You are currently running Rahu Dasa and there will be lot of struggles in this period. From 2029 January onwards things will be very bright.

You will be attracted to Spiritual life and will do extremely well in spiritual life. You will also take responsibility to help others spiritually.

• #137160 Reply
        Chitta Ranjan Das

Thank you very much for your detail analysis. Lost of money was stolen when I was constructing a spiritual place from 2008 till 2021.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Enemies are disturbing my dharma activities
Your information: