• #135339 Reply
      Dimple

Can someone help

• #135361 Reply
      Dimple

Can someone advise

• #135368 Reply
      TMR

If you think things are going bad after marriage, suggest you check the scientific marriage compatibility between you two.

• #135375 Reply
      Dimple

Can u pls check for me

Husband’s detail

Ashish puri

8.35pm

New delhi

• #135377 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, both you and your husband seem to have Mars/Kuja in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana. Incidentally, Rahu is conjunct Mars/Kuja in your birth-chart and your husband has Uccha or Exalted Moon/Chandra conjunct Mars/Kuja. For the records, Mars/Kuja is not really happy or comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana and is detrimental to maintaining/managing spousal relationships. So, both of you have very strong Mangalik influence on the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana, making both of you very short-tempered and in all  likelyhood indulging in arguments/fights and perhaps getting physical as well.

Incidentally, your husband has Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev placed alongside Udyaa Lagna in the inimical Vrishchika Rashi. So, Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja are aspecting each other…making him a completely different (perhaps violent) person (like a dual-personality) when he loses his cool and/or composure. He may not know what he does when he loses his cool/composure.

In your case, you seem to have started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra soon after your marriage. He is placed in the 11th house of Labha-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu… activating him. Incidentally, your husband is running Maha-Dasha of Rahu (until April 2025). To make matters worse, you are also in the midst of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev transit across 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra – not to mention both of you have very strong Moon/Chandra and seem to be very stubborn in your ways. So, the suggestion is for both of you to be aware of your dispositions and bear with each other…until you learn to calm down. If not your relationship is headed towards doom.

As for your health, I’m inclined to think you might have some chronic/lingering issue since Ketu Maha-Dasha. You see Roga-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev in your birth-chart is posited in the Lunar Constealltion of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. So Saturn/Shani-dev was active then. Just so you are aware, Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva=Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. So, he is active as well.

Take care…

• #135379 Reply
      Dimple

Thanks buddy

Par kab tak haalat better honge..

Health wealth dono hi down ho gaye hai tab se.

Aur ab samajh nh aa rha kya karu.

Meri kundali me shukar ache h ya nh,, ye bhi bta do.

• #135396 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Your situation will improve only when both of you realize what is going on with your life, as wife and husband. A good counsellor (perhaps somebody who knows astrology and can understand planetary influences) would be able to talk to both of you and help. And, it will anyways be a bit of a long drawn affair… with substantial efforts from both sides. But for the fact that both of you have such influence and an ability to fight back, things could have taken an ugly turn… in the sense a weaker person would have abandoned and called it quits by now.

If it is any consolation, your husband’s Rahu Maha-Dasha will be ending in the first half of 2025. Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha should bring in some positive and significant change. But in reality, the realization and maturity… along with the much needed calmness and composure will come only over a period of time.

On the sidelines, it looks like he is better placed, from a better/well-off or affluent family, when compared to your own (hopefully, my memory is not failing me). If not, you might have probably called it quits by now. All said and done, it may not hurt for you to consider chanting some simple mantras and seeking help from the divine.

PS: I felt there was something unconventional about your marriage (late or delayed marriage being one). Please let me/us know if you guys are from different caste/sub-caste/community/linguistic background or region.

Take care…

• #135383 Reply
      Dimple

The way u explained each thing is really good.

I have so many questions which needs answers.

Hope you understand my situation.

Is it possible to have your email id.

Or I should contact you there only

Pls reply🙏

• #135398 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, I believe whatever I’m doing in terms of sharing my knowledge/understanding is a way of unloading my Karmic debt. So, astrology is not a profession for me. Given that I have a full-time day-job for my livelihood, I’m often constrained by time.

In fact, if I had the ways and means to spend time, I would have preferred to spend time counselling people… beyond sharing my understanding of their birth-chart or horoscope. In other words, I would love to spend more time helping people solve problems… but have constraints/limitations. And, I prefer to offload my Karmic debt, without bias, preference or obligations.

All said and done, I would prefer to remain unanimous and reserve the right to/not respond. I am active on a few forums and happen to use the same handle (user name) in some. You can reach me out there or share your contact information.

Take care…

• #135397 Reply
      Dimple

Hi

Yes he is from better well off family but for me it’s zero bcz I spend my money for myself.. He n his family don’t spend on me.

My family is far better than his.. We are a middle class family but living happily.

My in laws are better in financial view but still neither they spend money nor living a good life.

Yes ab tak shayad mai quit kar deti but family n social status of a girl make it difficult so waiting for ryt tym as I believe in God too much.

We are from same cast punjabi.

• #135399 Reply
        Dimple

Thanks for your precious time

You are doing really a great job.

U can send me email at

[email protected]

• #135400 Reply
          Dimple

Or you can answer me here only.

Thanks again.

My question remains same kii wen will i have own house and family.

Also,, my career n wealth

• #135415 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Thanks for confirming my understanding. There seems to be something a bit unusual/unconventional (including  difference in status) about your marriage/relationship – it is evident in both your and your husband’s birth-chart.

On the sidelines, I’d suggest that you focus on addressing your relationship issues first. Thereafter some of the other things should fall in place.

Take care…

• #135414 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Thanks for confirming my understanding. There seems to be something a bit unusual/unconventional (including  difference in status) about your marriage/relationship – it is evident in both your and your husband’s birth-chart.

Take care…

• #135419 Reply
          Dimple

What does that mean.

• #135401 Reply
      Dimple

and how will be my health ahead

• #135416 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

It would nice if you could elaborate and help set the context of this query about your health.

Take care..

• #135418 Reply
          Dimple

I m. On bed rest as few months ago, I hip replacement surgery.

So i just want to ask.. When will i cure completely.

And back to normal life.

I had 2 surgeries in a year so afraid now.

The last one was failed so i had anothee surgery last month.

How will b my health according to my birth chart

• #135426 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I vaguely  remember a case of a gentleman posting queries about his wife’s health on this platform – not sure if you guys are related. If yes, hope he is looking up this thread. And, you are looking up my response to his query in the other page.

As for your stated problem, kindly help me further with regards to start of problem (in terms of  start date of problem, dates when surgery performed, how did it happen – specially at a young age and other such relevant information). Also, let me/us know if you are prone to accidents, cuts, bruises, burns.

Take care…

• #135431 Reply
        Dimple

One of my husband’s cousin told us abt this forum.

I m not aware if my husband queried here.

As he generally does not believe in astrology or may be he did.

Also he is not spiritual as me.

He n his family doesn’t go to temple n not doing any puja at home

• #135428 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Is it fair to consider the issue precipitated around/after July 2022, when you were running Pratyantara of Saturn/Shani-dev. He is generally the Karaka for bones and his place in Dhanur Rashi and being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra is perhaps an indication of Hip related injuries.

Take care…

• #135429 Reply
        Dimple

I had hip fracture on August’22

N surgery done on 9.8.22

Then I was ok in December 2022…

Then again in March 23 it was collapse again so dr advised for hip replacement.

Othen its done in may 23.

Now on rest.

According to Dr, my bones are weak due to steroids I m taking from oct. 2020 bcz of asthmatic issue.

These all happend after my wedding.

• #135430 Reply
      Dimple

And now I m scared of everything regarding my health.

• #135432 Reply
      Dimple

Fracture happened as I fell down twice

First on 5 8.22 then X-RAY was normal but I was not ok.

Then I fell down again at home on. 7.8.22 evening

It was not a big accident.

Seems I fell down just for it.

• #135439 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out earlier, you are in the midst of Ashtama-Shani and the next couple of years will be a bit challenging. There also seem to be some lingering health issues.

Given the situation, it may not be idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. It would also help for you to consider chanting Dhanvantri Mantra on a daily basis.

Take care…

• #135440 Reply
      Dimple

Thank you so much for your reply.

I will follow your instructions.

As you said some. health problems will b there in couple of years… Then tell me what kind of prblm it will be… Bone related? General health?

Or any surgery?

• #135441 Reply
      Dimple

Thank you so much for your reply.

I will follow your instructions.

As you said some. health problems will b there in couple of years… Then tell me what kind of prblm it will be… Bone related? General health?

Or any surgery?

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Everything going wrong
Your information: