Health

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Natasha

I struggle with my weight, I gain so much and find it hard to lose. I would like to lose and maintain a healthy weight. I also have issues with my knee. My question is, what do I need to focus on to become and stay a healthy person?

• #132200 Reply
      Natasha

DOB: Dec. 22, 1980
      14:32
      Anchorage, Alaska

• #132203 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Natasaha

Thanks for getting in touch on my astrology forum.

As per your Vedic chart your rising sign and Moon sign is Gemini. Mercury which is your ascendant and Rashi (Moon Sign) lord is combust as it is close to the Sun. It means health issues, Skin problems etc. You are also in the main period of Mercury which means that you have to take care of your overall health which includes controlling your weight. Else the period ahead of Ketu which is not well placed will only make things worse for you. So it is better you do something now than repent later. Some of the things you can do are.

1. Visit a doctor and get a thyroid check, because thyroid issues are indicated in your chart.
      2. Control your diet and try to eat on time and have small meals.
      3. Include Yoga in your routine. Maybe initially you will find it tough but once you start doing it, it will make a huge difference on the health front.

Stay Blessed,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #132267 Reply
      Shubh

Sir my brother in law is suffering from depression since his Mercury dasha started ie around 2013 however, it remained underneath . He did his Btech eith flyingcolors from a reputed institute but then when he got selected for Mtech in a national institute he started suffering from Psychosis, Schizophrenia and till today he isn’t cured. All types of yagya, pooja, and all types of remedies available in sanatan dharm has been performed by my mother in law but he has not been fully recovered. The good part since last year, he is a lot better in terms that he doesn’t run away from the house. Sir this has become constant worry for my entire family both the sides. With high hopes from you I wish to ask if he will ever be cured ? And, if yes, which year we can expect ( you can be as true as possible with me) also, my wife often sats that there is shrapit yog, pitr dosh , kal sarp yog in his kundali . Can you please give your valuable inputs. My mother’s health has been deteriorating too much because of this. Seeing him roaming inside the home all day and night . Laughing with himself. Medical help has been taken care of !
      Hid details are :
      Dushyant
      14 Jan 1997 (Makar Sankranti)
      2:55am

• #132367 Reply
      SY

Sir my brother is suffering from depression since his Mercury dasha started ie around 2013 however, it remained underneath . He did his Btech with flyingcolors from a reputed institute but the then when he got selected for Mtech in a national institute he began to suffer from Psychosis, Schizophrenia and till today he isn’t cured. All types of yagya, pooja, and all types of remedies available in sanatan dharm has been performed by my mother but he has not been fully recovered. The good part since last year, he is a lot better in terms that he doesn’t run away from the house like he used in the last few years. Sir, this has become constant worry for my entire family

With high hopes from you I wish to ask if he will ever be cured ? And, if yes, which year we can expect ( you can be as true as possible with me) also, I feel that there is shrapit yog, pitr dosh , kal sarp yog in his kundali . Can you please give your valuable inputs. My mother’s health has been deteriorating too much because of this situation. Seeing him roaming inside the home all day and night . Laughing with himself. We feel helpless .

Medical help has been taken care of !
      Hid details are :
      Dushyant
      14 Jan 1997 (Makar Sankranti)
      2:55 am
      Rudrapur Uttrakhand India

• #132735 Reply
        Sandeep Bansal

Hello

I had a look at your brothers horoscope.

1. In his horoscope, Moon (the planet which is considered signifcator of Mind in vedic astrology) is extremely afflicted.
        2. Moon is very closely placed to 2 cruel planets Shani and Ketu, and is also getting aspect of another cruel planet Mars.
        3. Mercury also gets 10th aspect of Shani. (mercury is planet of analystical intelligence).
        4. In Navmansh kundli – Mercury is afflicted by Shani and Mars in 12th bhava.

My advice based on my personal experience is to do remedies of Moon and Mercury.

a. For moon – best remedy is Mahamrityunjaya mantra jaap (I m telling from my personal experience).
        b. For Mercury -> Vishnu sahstranama (reading even few lines of Vishnu sahastranama is good, no need to read the whole vishnu sahastranama daily)
        c. Taking him to Shiva temple on every monday and offering water with milk on shivlinga and praying.

My heartfelt supoort to you and your family. May God Shiva bless you all and provide relief from this problem.

Om Namah Shivaya

Dr Sandeep Bansal

• #132406 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per his horoscope, his Moon is weak as it is in the 6th house and is in strong conjunction with Ketu and Saturn. Also in his horoscope Sun is weak as it is in the state of infancy and Jupiter is debilitated. Jupiter is the planet for general health. There is Kaalsarp dosha in his horoscope. Also his Shani Sade satti is going on. Kindly do the below remedies for seeing benefits on this front.

1. Make him wear Pearl in Silver on his right hand little finger on Monday morning.

2. Ask him to read Hanuman Chalisa

3. Ask him to visit the Hanuman temple every Tuesday evening and offer boondi prasaad.

As his condition is severe he will need to take medicines but with the remedies given above he will be much better.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Health
Your information: