Help spouse prediction birth chart please

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by SiHa.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      SiHa

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Kindly give me a good description from my birth chart about my future life partner. It will be very helpful for me to find if it matches the person in my mind.. I really want the same engaged man in my life again. Is their any chance of reunion this year or next year? When will I surely get married.</p>
      Do you know how we can see if the spouse is younger or older than us?

5 August 1994 ; female; 0:44 am; Essen-Altenessen, Germany

• #117059 Reply
      TMR

Possibility of getting married in mid 2024 and married life will be good. However there is likelihood of some genetical problems since your 8th house is a bit weak.

• #117060 Reply
      SiHa

Hello, when will I meet him? Any chances to get married in 2022 or 2023? 2024 is so late…far away. Is he younger or older?

Thank you for answer.

What do you mean with genetical problems??

• #117061 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot shift dates as per your liking. The answer to your question was made after doing some astrological calculations. Refer the dictionary to know more about genetical problems.

• #137710 Reply
      Merve

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello, I hope you are well. Thanks in advance</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>When will I get married?</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>The character of the person I will marry, the place of meeting, the financial situation, the physical characteristics of the profession? Have I met the person I will marry?</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>11.07.1996 time:13.55 Bursa/Türkiye</p>

• #137719 Reply
      Merve

Hello, I hope you are well. Thanks in avance. When will I get married? Can you give me information about the character of the person I will get married to; his financial situation; his physical characteristics ? His profession? Have I already meet him? Possible date/year of marriage?

11.07.1996 13.55 Bursa, Turkey

I’m a female.

• #147234 Reply
      SiHa

Sir your prediction was wrong nothing happened.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Help spouse prediction birth chart please
Your information: