Anxiety

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Srishti Goyal

My daughter was born on 1st october 2005 at 10:12 am in delhi. Her moon mahadasha started around 2-3 months ago, since then she has been having negative,intrusive thoughts, which is giving her a lot of anxiety. She is not able to get positive results in anything. Why is this happening and is there any way to reduce this?

• #134869 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It would be nice if you could kindly elaborate  and help set the context…On my part, I don’t see anything of what has been called out. Wonder if it is the child or somebody else having negative-intrusive thoughts and anxiety problems.

Take care…

• #134926 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Request you to kindly elaborate and help set the context.

Take care…

• #134872 Reply
      CHANDRASHEKHAR T.K

Hello Srishti,

From what I can see, the girl was born on Krishna paksha Trayodashi (according to the panchanga followed in Mysore where I stay). For this tithi, Simha rashi becomes a dagdha rasi burning whatever planet sits in it. In addition, Moon is also in papakartari yoga. Finally, when Moon dasa started, Moon was in the 12th bhava.

All these factors put together are causing the anxiety. Suggest daily prayers to Sun and donating milk (better curd rice) to some needy person with a prayer to Moon.

TKC

• #134896 Reply
        Buddy

Namaste TKC,

Yes, it does look like the child was born on Krishna Paksha Trayodashi and for this Tithi, Vrishabha (Taurus) and Simha (Leo) are Dagdha Rashis. Moon/Chandra is indeed placed in the Simha Rashi which is a Dagdha Rashi.

But the question is when and how does Dagdha Rashi or Dagdha Rashyadipati effect kick-in (also for how long)… The child recently started Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, after concluding Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha, who incidentally lords over Simha Rashi. So, both Moon/Chandra and Sun/Ravi were and continue to be active.

Further,  Moon/Chandra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, lorded by Venus/Shukra (who lords over Vrishaba or Taurus – the other Dagdha Rashi). Request you to kindly share your thoughts.

• #134889 Reply
      alan waller

Hello, I read an article on the internet regarding the gemStones for Anxiety, and I think you should read those article as this might give you some information on how to reduce your daughter’s stress as I personally found this article quite helpful.

• #142908 Reply
      Astroramlaxman

Causes of Anxiety:

Genetics: Family history can contribute to anxiety disorders.
      Brain Chemistry: Imbalances in neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine can play a role.
      Environmental Factors: Stressful life events, trauma, work pressure, or major life changes can trigger anxiety.
      Medical Conditions: Chronic illnesses or certain medications can lead to anxiety symptoms.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Anxiety
Your information: