how many kids will I have according to my kundli?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Ash

Dob 26 sep 1991

Place kollam, kerala

Time 12:37 am

Hi can anyone please predict how many kids will I have according to my kundli?

• #138426 Reply
      Ash

Pls reply

• #138466 Reply
      Ash

Navneet sir pls reply

• #138468 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your chart we see that your Lagan is Gemini and Rashi is Aries or Mesha. 2nd house is ruled by Moon and Moon is in kemdruma dosha. Venus is the 12th house and 5th house lord and in the 2nd house, which should give you children. As per your chart, you can have 1 to Max 2 children. However, as 12th lord Venus is in the 2nd house and aspected by Saturn from the eighth house, it can bring delays and hinderances so doing Saturn and Venus remedies are important.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138481 Reply
      Ash

Sir but I believe my Venus is with Jupiter in 3rd house according to my kundli

• #138485 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The chart which, I get I see Venus in the 2nd house, it is 29.43 degree in Aslesha Nakshatra just about to enter the 3rd house. But not entered as yet.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138489 Reply
      Ash

Will I have a baby boy according to my horoscope

• #138519 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Request you to kindly provide some background for your query, to set the context. As a part of the background, please let me/us know if you are married. If yes, kindly share date/year of marriage, along with spouse’s birth-details. Also, let me/us know in case you have any underlying medical issues/conditions.

On my part, I think the strong foot-print of Ketu and his influence is not a good sign.

Take care…

• #138522 Reply
      Ash

Thanku Navneet ji

Hi buddy , I got married on June 21 2015, had my first kid on Jan 18 2020, second kid on Nov 6 2023, both girls …I want to know if I will have a boy

• #138523 Reply
      Ash

My husband details Oct 24 1985, place kollam, kerala,time : 6:30 am

• #138524 Reply
      Ash

Also no health issues at all by gods grace

• #138579 Reply
      Ash

Hi buddy pls share ur analysis

• #138592 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In my humble opinion, the chances seem to be limited. Request you to kindly bear with me and feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Take care…

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: how many kids will I have according to my kundli?
Your information: