I want to know about my career…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Davidner Bhardwaj

I am from Delhi… working in a private firm and want to know my further career

date of birth 12.05.1969
      time : 23.15 Hrs (11.15pm)
      place, Almora, Uttarakhand

looking for a job change and good reliable organization where I can spent my coming years of jobs

best regards
      Davinder Bhardwa

• #61531 Reply
      TMR

If you wait for a good and reliable organization, you will wait for ever. No organization is reliable to their employees. As long as you work well and hard, the organization will exploit you well and when you are no more good, they will throw you out. You will be waiting indefinitely if you wait for a good and reliable organization.

• #61952 Reply
      mc

Namaste Sir,
      I am asking solution for my career. D.O.B: 05-05-1991, Time: 01:45 Am, Place: Anantapur(A.P) . I am confused about my career. please suggest which field to go. As i did my M.B.A in Finance and i am trying for government job. Please help me sir.

• #62130 Reply
      TMR

Your Sun in the horoscope has 4% residential strength and it will be quite improbable that you will get a king(Govt.)ly job. I think you should accept whatever job comes your way or write some competitive examination after good preparation particularly when business is very dull. Armed Forces or Defense or para military jobs are the favoured possibilities.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: I want to know about my career…
Your information: