Is there a way to find out when a father might die through astrology?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lumina

Hi, My name is Lumina.

I wanted to know if it is possible to find out when my father will die by looking at my birth chart.

I was born on January 12, 2001 in Magenta (Italy) At 3:00 AM.

I know my father’s date of birth: June 12, 1980 in Cremona (Italy) but I don’t know the time.

Would anyone be able to help me find out (if possible) when – how my father will die?

I know it’s a strange and perhaps disturbing question, but the reason is a bit personal and I don’t want to justify it to much..
      he’s not a good person and certainly a man who doesn’t deserve to be called a father .. but again, I don’t want to go into too much detail.

He never took care of his health.
      All his life he ate only junk food, drinks a lot of alcohol and sodas.
      He is obese and has high blood pressure, yet he can stand without problems.

This man seems immortal… no matter how much harm he has done to other people, my family and me.. and no matter how bad his health is, it almost seems like he’s immortal. He is always free, happy and he has also managed to escape the law in the past many times when he did many things wrong.

Like why such a horrible person can harm so many people and yet have no consequences..

I just want to know, if possible, when he will be gone.

If anyone knows anything, and doesn’t mind helping me even if it’s a bit of a disturbing question, it would be of great help for me.
      Sorry for any error, english is not my first language, Thank You!

• #133252 Reply
      TarotGuy

Astrology is a complex and multifaceted system that can offer insights into an individual’s personality, strengths, weaknesses, and life path based on the positions of celestial bodies at the time of their birth. However, it is not a tool for predicting specific events or outcomes in one’s life, including the timing of death.

It is important to approach questions about death and other serious matters with sensitivity and respect, and to seek out appropriate professional help and support if needed. If you have concerns about the health or well-being of a loved one, it may be more helpful to consult with a medical professional or other qualified expert.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Is there a way to find out when a father might die through astrology?
Your information: