Job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Priyanka

Date of birth- 30.03.1986

place of birth- Bareilly, UP

time- 01:05pm.

i am unemployed from more than 2 years. When I will get the job. Thankyou so much

• #148965 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please confirm if birth-time (shared in your post) is accurate.

Take care…

• #148974 Reply
        Priyanka

Yes , they are correct. Please advice

• #148978 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You seem to have shared a slightly later time in a previous query. Please check the link https://astrologymag.com/forums/topic/when-i-will-get-the-job-2/ and confirm which is more accurate. Also, help me/us understand the reason for change.

Take care…

• #148987 Reply
        Priyanka

01:05pm is the correct time sir

• #149025 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

For the records, you are in the midst of Ketu Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system), since mid-2019 and lasting mid-2026. Ketu-Rahu are posited in the Lunar Constellations of Swathi and Ashwini Nakshatras, ruled by Rahu-Ketu… there by activating and influence the other. Incidentally, the current transits of the Lunar Nodes Rahu-Ketu don’t seem to be beneficial for you… with Ketu transiting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and creating hurdles for you to land a job.

In my humble opinion, it looks like you’ve been through a roller-coaster ride for some time with job, health and other such issues. It would help for you to persistent and consider offering special prayers daily to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Job
Your information: