Job and Life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Supriya

Hi Moderator(S),

Please help. I just feel stuck with this job and life. No job satisfaction, always stressed and tensed. I am in IT field. I want to change job but scared that i wont be happy there too.

Please help analysing and let me know if i should change job or stay in current? When can i look out for a new job?

DOB – 23-09-1977
      Time – 20:40
      Place – New Delhi, India

Appreciate your help and guidance

• #149523 Reply
      Supriya

Hi, can you please help with my query? many thanks

• #149526 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

I am trying to test your timing first please reply of any of them is right then I will answer to your question.

These days are you regularly watching videos and movies related to political struggle and related to overthrowing a government and in which a person brings old financial facts and frauds done by the authorities to light. But then you drop that movie in between and never completed it. But after watching it you had lot of struggle at your work place over responsibilities and after which you took a break.
      Are you abusing mentally as well openly creating a bad name of your superior who happen to be a female in anger while talking to your collogue because of your argument over a minor mistake causing a not so big lose which you

• #149536 Reply
      Supriya Sharma

Hi Kanwar, none of the above is true.

No movies or bad mouthing

Time of birth is correct – 8:40 PM

Thanks

• #149548 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

Thanks for the response let me try again:

Do you feel discriminated by your co-workers as they don’t let you get deserve credit and points for promotion which you deserve even after a lot of hard work. Due to which you suffer power struggle/ office politics over your position. Constant fight for the chair hair everyday you struggle and because of this everyone calls you with a bad name because of your fighting aggressive nature, name of a bad character like ‘devil’ and the name must be from foreign language.

Also are you going through trouble related to stomach like constipation and kidney / gall bladder stone issues, and having trouble related to your children because of his education, and he is also going through health issues related to stomach.

During your education did you got a award after lot of hard work related to skill like chess in which brain storming is involve and you have to compete with someone else and also to get this award you have to fight with the authorities as cheating/ discrimination was happening against you. And you also gained money from it, it was organize by the govt for female(specific gender). And you have to write a letter of apology as well. And due to this your name in the newspaper with photo also came.

In the middle of your house you used to kept lots of books kind of like a library with lots of old notes and books from childhood, had a dining table made of wood, dressing table with bad mirror containing lots of medicinal old expired facial creams, and photo of your grandfather with a name written on it, old family photo as well, and a old television which has lots of stickers on it pasted by you and your siblings.

• #149550 Reply
      Supriya

Sorry, Aditya – thats too much information.

Most of it is not true. Except the dining table bit and struggle at work. Struggle at work is due to fast changing pase of work, not being recognised for any work. I have never received recognition for anything in life from school till date. Never got married – so have no kids too.

No money from anywhere – its only via working. My nature is very calm, no fights, very submissive, does everyones work – no recognition. No govt/ no picture of me anywhere in newspaper or anything related to the govt.

Based on my chart is there a scope of job change in the near future, better job where i can be a bit happy than the current one?

• #149555 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

Are you really sure about the timing?

Can it change by 13 minutes up?

And you grandfather did not work for govt in field related to documentation of money and travel a lot because of it

Since i am unable to predict past I am unable to predict the future.

• #149605 Reply
        aarush

are you deepanshu giri’s student ?

• #149572 Reply
      Supriya

thats odd. Its 8:40 Pm only.

Gradfather – was in private job but did travel for work around India and couple of trip overseas.

Thanks

• #149606 Reply
      aarush

do you have breaks in relationships ? or partner from different caste culture religion or background or from different place?

• #149750 Reply
      Supriya Sharma

No aarush

No relationship or any partner or any marriage

Just wanted to know if job change is on the cards and should I look for a new job

• #150040 Reply
      Preeti

My name is Preeti and d.o.b is 26-10-2001. I have applied for my Canada spouse visa 1 month ago. When I will get my visa? Plz tell me

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Job and Life
Your information: