Job and Marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lalit Talele

When i will get job? And when my marriage will happen?

Dob: 26th September 1991

Time: 11:13 pm

Place: Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India

• #138320 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your birth chart, your lagan is Taurus and Rashi is Aries. Your Moon and Ketu period is going on till July 2024. Ketu is presently in your 2nd house of finance which does not bring good earning and satisfaction on the job front is not there as Rahu is in the 11th house of gains. You should get a job as Saturn is in the 10th house forming the Sasa yoga. It may be below your level of satisfaction but in the long run you will surely get good results. Put your efforts to see future gains.

Doing the remedies of Saturn and Ketu will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138493 Reply
        Lalit Talele

Hello Sir thank you for reply but the kundli which my parents have is of Gemini Lagna. I mean in the center it is 3 number. And you’ve told me Taurus lagna?. I am bit confused now about 2 different charts.

• #138495 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan, which i calculated, is at 28 degrees 46 minutes. Probably the software you are using is calculating the chart using different Ayanamsa.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138512 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Udaya Lagna or Ascendent seems to have crossed over to the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi (around 10 minutes earlier), as per the Ayanamsha I use. Moon/Chandra seems to be adrift in the middle of nowhere, with very little support on either side of flanks, making you a bit of a loner/lonesome person, with very few friends and limited or very little social life.

The other couple of things that seem to stand out in your birth-chart is Venus/Shukra, the natural significator of (spousal) relationships or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and more so in deep Gandanta degrees is not a good sign… nor is that fact that Jupitr/Guru-dev also being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru-dev. In other words, they participate in Sukshma Parivarthana making Ketu’s influence undeniable. These seem to indicate the situation is tending towards denial…

In case you are truly interested in getting married, you’ll need to be a lot more proactive in your approach, have reasonable expectations and be open for an unconventional alliance.

Take care…

• #138527 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, Jupiter/Guru-dev the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana & 10th of Karma-Sthana is not really happy or comfortable being placed in the 3rd house of Courage/Proactive Initiatives and can be detrimental to related significance. So, you’ll understand if I’m being skeptical.

That said, there are/will be small windows of opportunities that seem to come your way – the earliest starting later part of 2024 and in 2025. Hence, the suggestion earlier.

In any case, it would help if you were to consider strengthening Moon/Chandra and Jupiter/Guru-dev, after offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Job and Marriage
Your information: